Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

I agree that he will keep Shayne around for an acting connection and that is fine with me. I adore this guy.

You never know about connections. His stint on the Bach or knowing Shayne may never amount to anything but you have to always be aware and keep your feelers out.
    Last edited by shoepie; 03-18-2008 at 10:58 AM.

Just a brief comment about the job....

Matt did mention last night that he had to leave his job to do the show....
    he only said he left his job, so not sure if that meant a leave of absence or quit or a long vacation and he would be back...

I guess I want to think the best because I really want someone to find true love!!
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

I found him to be intelligent, fun and quite witty. I enjoyed his sense of humor, and I found myself laughing along with him last night. I truly hope they let his fun personality show in the episodes.

There were moments last night when I was truly doubled over in laughter. Even though I knew the panties comment was coming I still thought he was so funny giving his input. I also found his interaction with Erin (the hot dog vendor, not maxim model) right after that to be really funny.

My other favorite Matt part was during the credits when he was dancing and a girl came out of the tube station...I can't even describe it, it was too funny!!

Okay, I have a lot to catch up on...here goes!

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2850738;
    My other favorite Matt part was during the credits when he was dancing and a girl came out of the tube station...I can't even describe it, it was too funny!!
    I LOVED this part. I laughed out loud and woke up my dog!

That is true, aanjheni ~ we do not know Matt's future plans. A college film does not an actor make
    So true, in college my husband had to produce a short film for a new media class. He chose to cast it with "actors" who would be satisfied with beer and pizza instead of cash and ended up with an EMT, a student, 2 baristas and me (a counselor)...none of whom have ever thought of heading to hollywood. I'm not saying Matt would turn down a showbiz career if one were offered, but that film doesn't neccesarily point to it being his life's ambition.

Oh. By the way, I'm 28 and had never heard of Shayne, Lorenzo, or any of the Lamas's before becoming addicted to the bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by twothumbs;2850804;
    Okay, I have a lot to catch up on...here goes!

I LOVED this part. I laughed out loud and woke up my dog!

Oh. By the way, I'm 28 and had never heard of Shayne, Lorenzo, or any of the Lamas's before becoming addicted to the bachelor.
    I remember Lorenzo Lamas from years ago (BTW I'm 51 LOL), he was quite a hunk.

Did anyone see Matt at DWTS - bodyguard Chris Harrison?

I love this guy! I think he has a great sense of humor, his looks remind me quite a lot of my 6"6" husband - only 20 years ago. I am more enthused about him then any previous bachelor, and I personally think he and Amanda look beautiful together. I really hope it works out for him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2850810;
    I remember Lorenzo Lamas from years ago (BTW I'm 51 LOL), he was quite a hunk.

Did anyone see Matt at DWTS - bodyguard Chris Harrison?
    YES, me too! Lorenzo Lamas starred in the show - 'Renegade'. He was very handsome.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

In the transcript of his media teleconference this week (available elsewhere on the internet, but not OK to link to here), Matt Grant clarifies his employment status.

He worked at Citibank for 3 months before being "discovered" at the nightclub. Citibank has been very nice and said they would rehire him. He gives a shout-out to our pal "CITIBANK BOSS" as well (not by that moniker, obviously), noting that his boss is someone he knew from Lombard Asset Finance.

Well that certainly is news worth knowing. Thank you jlccaz!