Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2967855;
    Where is the article , that is saying "That a family member is ill , and this is the reason ATFR has not been scheduled?" Where or who did this come from? Did TPTB put this out there or is it a rumor. Is it a cover for an already failed relationship?

ChaseTheLight

Heard ATFRC is up in the air because the Grant family is dealing with a family member who is ill.

This is where it came from ... don't know if it's true, no link provided.

bachlorfan there was no media link or article posted at the Fort. As of last night, I could not find one elsewhere or via google either.

I just listened to the interview and all I can say is WOW is THAT being blown way out of proportion. He did not mean that in a mean way. He even talked about adding Amanda's drunk "mom" to his list. What a way to twist his words to benefit Amanda.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2967965;
    I just listened to the interview and all I can say is WOW is THAT being blown way out of proportion. He did not mean that in a mean way. He even talked about adding Amanda's drunk "mom" to his list. What a way to twist his words to benefit Amanda.
    He was adding Amanda's "fake drunk mom" to his list of LOSERS!

I know, the whole interview was in a joking manner, not unlike any joke we see from comedians such as Leno or who ever. He likes pranks and probably jabs.

FORT Newbie

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Please move this if this is in the wrong thread.

I was the one who posted about the illness in the Grant family. This is just what I heard as I am connected to a crew member. Matt (maybe even Shayne too since I heard Shayne got along great with Matt's famiy as you will see in the coming episode) went back to London to tend to it. This is only what I heard, please don't shoot the messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheLight;2967991;
    Please move this if this is in the wrong thread.

I was the one who posted about the illness in the Grant family. This is just what I heard as I am connected to a crew member. Matt (maybe even Shayne too since I heard Shayne got along great with Matt's famiy as you will see in the coming episode) went back to London to tend to it. This is only what I heard, please don't shoot the messenger.

Gosh, I really hope that the illness is not serious and Matt's family member is okay. It makes this reality tv show seem so trivial during a real life family crisis.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2968016;
    Gosh, I really hope that the illness is not serious and Matt's family member is okay. It makes this reality tv show seem so trivial during a real life family crisis.
    I do not know the severity of the illness. I assume it is not too serious because the ATFRC is not officially cancelled. It is just up in the air as the date of the taping still needs to be decided.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheLight;2968035;
    I do not know the severity of the illness. I assume it is not too serious because the ATFRC is not officially cancelled. It is just up in the air as the date of the taping still needs to be decided.
    And it was officially scheduled?!?!?

UUUmmmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2968016;
    I agree casualfan. It certainly puts things in perspective.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas