Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2967659;
    As I posted on the Shayne thread, I hope that it isn't serious.

Do you suppose it's Matt's father? Maybe some of the Matt insiders could give us an update. I know how much Matt had said he wanted to get married and have children after his father's stroke. Maybe something good will come out of this illness.
    Hopefully he got serious...ditched Shayne and called Bettina!

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;2962259;
    Yeah that! I said pretty early on that for me personally, Matt was not a catch. I also think his humor comes off as to be at other's expense rather than the more humble self-deprecating kind. If he didn't have that cute accent, he would simply be a rather boorish playa.
    That is exactly how I feel. If he had just your everyday American accent he wouldn't stand out in any crowd of people and most women would tell him to get lost.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Maybe Matt and Shayne are no more - so an illness at home (maybe Matt himself) - is a great reason for no ATFR.

I have been dreading the thoughts of an ATFR - cuz I have seen enough

Acutally Matt ran back to the UK - cuz he could not bear to be away from his REAL true love - Red phone booth
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2967702;
    Maybe Matt and Shayne are no more - so an illness at home (maybe Matt himself) - is a great reason for no ATFR.

I have been dreading the thoughts of an ATFR - cuz I have seen enough

Acutally Matt ran back to the UK - cuz he could not bear to be away from his REAL true love - Red phone booth
    Bach 10 announced / recruited for AFTR on May 17, and aired it May 22. So it could be produced very quickly, and as Pajamasam (I think) noted, does not require the happy couple to be in studio, where it's important to be near an ill family member. It's great if Matt has found someone who can be by his side.

I really hope that Fleiss DOES NOT piggyback the ATFR onto Deanna's shows. Let her season rise or fall on it's own. I do remember though that Fleiss piggybacked Aaron and Helene's tell-all with Trista's happy ending, right? Maybe Fleiss can finagle Ellen or Kimmel or GMA to air the winning couple and call it a day.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I do remember though that Fleiss piggybacked Aaron and Helene's tell-all with Trista's happy ending, right? Maybe Fleiss can finagle Ellen or Kimmel or GMA to air the winning couple and call it a day.
    But that wouldnt include Chelsea's Confrontation of Crushed Love. Fleiss lives for that drama.
    That's what Chris's job is at the WTA with the F3, and at the ATFR with the F2. Chris has to provoke and prod until they lash out. I prefer to just tune in for the last 5 minutes of the joyful couple toasting their future.

There has to be an ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2967711;
    I really hope that Fleiss DOES NOT piggyback the ATFR onto Deanna's shows. Let her season rise or fall on it's own. I do remember though that Fleiss piggybacked Aaron and Helene's tell-all with Trista's happy ending, right? Maybe Fleiss can finagle Ellen or Kimmel or GMA to air the winning couple and call it a day.
    I agree. I want to move straight into Deanna's season and leave this one behind completely. I'd say that even if I liked Matt, which I don't. I agree that if he didn't have an accent, most women would just walk away from him.

But that wouldnt include Chelsea's Confrontation of Crushed Love. Fleiss lives for that drama.
    The rumors are pretty consistent that Chelsea was/is feeling jerked around by all this and was/is pretty vocal about it. Fleiss may feel she's too much of a loose cannon even for his tastes.

If they must do the ATFR, they should have the happy couple (assuming they're still together) do a video feed from London before Deanna's season starts.
    Bring on The Mole!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2959640;
    I agree--and amanda is capitalizing on her Meeps by selling t-shirts for all of her adoring fans--so I think she is a good sport about the meeps--and it's making her some money.

I think Matt is a good sport too---I thought the radio interview was funny and not a slam against her meeps--the whole interview was a joking banter back and forth between matt and the interviewers--
    Could someone post the link to the radio interview? I missed it. Thanks.

Where is the article , that is saying "That a family member is ill , and this is the reason ATFR has not been scheduled?" Where or who did this come from? Did TPTB put this out there or is it a rumor. Is it a cover for an already failed relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Moviecritic;2967759;
    Could someone post the link to the radio interview? I missed it. Thanks.
    The interview is on WDJX and on youtube.