Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

DEW
    FORT Regular

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

I thought that someone posted the the "spanx" that Matt was wearing was really something to hold the microphone on him or something.

I am a huge Amanda fan and felt so bad for her Monday night that I had a hard time falling asleep. TV doesn't usually affect me this way! I have gotten way too attached this season! Maybe during the private time during the FD's when the cameras are gone, the bachelor could at least "subtly" (or not so subtly) hint to the F3 that they are leaving? Amanda said on Ellen that he had reiterated on their FD at dinner about if he could draw a picture of his perfect one it would be her, or something along those lines. It isn't necessary to go to that level of deception with the one you think you may be letting go.

As far as Matt and Shayne being in love, maybe they are, but we still didn't need to have Shayne shoved down our throats in every episode. We could have seen a love story with much less air time for her.

Quote Originally Posted by DEW;2962777;
    I am [B]a huge Amanda fan and felt so bad for her Monday night that I had a hard time falling asleep. [/B] TV doesn't usually affect me this way! I have gotten way too attached this season! Maybe during the private time during the FD's when the cameras are gone, the bachelor could at least "subtly" (or not so subtly) hint to the F3 that they are leaving? Amanda said on Ellen that he had reiterated on their FD at dinner about if he could draw a picture of his perfect one it would be her, or something along those lines. It isn't necessary to go to that level of deception with the one you think you may be letting go.

As far as Matt and Shayne being in love, maybe they are, but we still didn't need to have Shayne shoved down our throats in every episode. We could have seen a love story with much less air time for her.
    Hi, Dew! I bolded the part of your statement that is me, too (you can tell by my screen name!)- so I totally feel your pain!

Even tho, on Mon. night I did want Amanda to go if Shayne was staying - it was still tough! But all of us 'Amand-ians' can be comforted by the fact that - post-Matt - she seems to be just fine: happy, looks beautiful, not bitter & 'not pining' (her own words). And does not regret the experience!

And if she still thinks Matt is a good guy & wishes him well - then so do I....
    bashing takes too much outta':me, anyway ... lol!

P.S. I think I'd love for her to be the next Bachelorette, put I want to see how they treat our Deanna first.......

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=DEW;2962777;]I thought that someone posted the the "spanx" that Matt was wearing was really something to hold the microphone on him or something.
    __
    I posted that and was just making an educated guess and can't say for sure. Someone else said that can't be the case because they usually clip the mics on their shirt or something. But that was not what I was talking about, I meant the transmitter box. It is pretty big and can't be just pinned on.

Anyway, jmo

Something to make all us Amanda fans feel Much Better. I read an article of an interview with Amanda and she said she was not in love with Matt.

So I know she will meet a great guy. Hey maybe she already has. Stryker sure has a big crush on her. How nice of Ellen to set up a date for them.
    Knowing Ellen she would do it up very, very nice.

OK ^^ - point us to this article please
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

[QUOTE=kimmypie1;2962975;]
    Quote Originally Posted by DEW;2962777;
    I thought that someone posted the the "spanx" that Matt was wearing was really something to hold the microphone on him or something.
    __
    I posted that and was just making an educated guess and can't say for sure. Someone else said that can't be the case because they usually clip the mics on their shirt or something. But that was not what I was talking about, I meant the transmitter box. It is pretty big and can't be just pinned on.

Anyway, jmo
    They are about the size of a cell phone ( maybe a little larger) , they usually put them on your back , and lower waist.

I just read Amanda's interview and it seems she was in the running with DeDe for the bachelorette. Then they decided to go with De instead, and they gave her folder over to the people casting for the bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2964199;
    I just read Amanda's interview and it seems she was in the running with DeDe for the bachelorette. Then they decided to go with De instead, and they gave her folder over to the people casting for the bachelor.
    interesting so does this mean she'll be the next bachlorette after Dede? *keeping fingers crossed* I'd love to see more of her as we didn't get to know her enough on the show other than what they chose to show us.. I thought she was funny, bright and warm on the Ellen Show and would love to see her as a bachlorette. I think based on her response to ellen, she has probably learned not to say like so often when she's nervous so probably won't be doing that again.

What on earth kind of man-Spanx would only come down to the middle of his rib cage...does he wear a man-bra???

That thing had to be securing his mic pack.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;2964584;
    What on earth kind of man-Spanx would only come down to the middle of his rib cage...does he wear a man-bra???

That thing had to be securing his mic pack.
    He may have a man-bra. We haven't heard any outlandish claims of Matt being the sexiest Bachelor alive or anything like that, and from what I've seen, he may have some upper torso issues that could be helped by a good minimizer bra. Spanx comes in all kinds, there is one for every problem! Well, except his problem which is Hollywood stars in his eyes. For that I'd recommend a good kick in the ass from Chris.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV