Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Interesting that Matt said he did the Bachelor as he could return "HOME" to the UK. My guess is that is where he'd really like to live long-term, backed-up by his questioning the girls about their feelings of moving.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2905878;
    I also found it interesting that Matt is OBVIOUSLY NOT looking on line to find out more about the Bachelor. He could easily see the show on the internet and yet, he waits patiently for his DVD to arrive. He's definitely distanced from all the hype of the show and I think that may give he and his "missus" the chance for an actual relationship after the show. I'll go on record here, too saying I am starting to see evidence that Chelsea is getting F1 edit (even with the body shot and potential fight)
    I could see that also about Chelsea....time will tell for sure! She's growing on me more & more but I would take either Amanda or her at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2905950;
    I could see that also about Chelsea....time will tell for sure! She's growing on me more & more but I would take either Amanda or her at this point.
    I'd wear myself out jumping back and forth between the catamaran and the ferris wheel.

ETA It is really going to take a sharpie to keep up with our witty Brit, and I think either Chelsea or Amanda are up to the task. I do not think Matt is any more Shayne's type than she is his. Cuddles and doeful eyes only go so far, and even though Shayne is shown to have many more attributes, they just aren't a fit with Matt's snarky humor.
    Last edited by longhornalum; 04-09-2008 at 01:46 PM.

Which is why I will remain strapped in the "roller coaster" of love

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2905904;
    Haven't our Canadian posters said they can't watch the episodes on the ABC website? There are other sources, so I tend to agree he could find it, but I wondered about that as well.
    I hardly think it would be appropriate for the star of the show to admit in a media interview that he and his mates enjoy watching ABC's copyrighted shows on You Tube or other places where it's available in massive violation of ABC's copyrights in the material.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2907233;
    I hardly think it would be appropriate for the star of the show to admit in a media interview that he and his mates enjoy watching ABC's copyrighted shows on You Tube or other places where it's available in massive violation of ABC's copyrights in the material.
    That's an excellent point - I was mostly trying to confirm that outside the U.S. it isn't possible to watch the show on the ABC site, which he certainly COULD admit to (someone else suggested YouTube). I could be wrong, but I thought last season I read someone's posts from Canada who said they couldn't rewatch the episodes on the ABC site and I wondered why.

Occasional FORT Poster lizzybird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2905707;
    I do too! As Matt said, he's not one-dimensional and we have seen other aspects of him, but when he talks about his dad he sounds truly sincere - those are the types of situations that tend to bring about the turning points in life. I am just starting to get a little hope that we have a real outcome - it may or may not last, but at least I think there may have been a real *connection* made afterall.
    This is what I was thinking (and remembering getting married and having children ASAP as a goal, because of the dad's stroke/declining health)...but then he picks Shayne week after week. And she made a mention during their one-on-one about not wanting kids for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2907264;
    That's an excellent point - I was mostly trying to confirm that outside the U.S. it isn't possible to watch the show on the ABC site, which he certainly COULD admit to (someone else suggested YouTube). I could be wrong, but I thought last season I read someone's posts from Canada who said they couldn't rewatch the episodes on the ABC site and I wondered why.
    I still don't understand why Fleiss doesn't internationally ship the tapes so that he can see them when they will view. It doesn't cost that much and it can get there within 48 hrs. It's the least he could do.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2907547;
    I still don't understand why Fleiss doesn't internationally ship the tapes so that he can see them when they will view. It doesn't cost that much and it can get there within 48 hrs. It's the least he could do.
    ITA - I thought that whole thing was strange, and I'm actually a bit surprised it doesn't air in the UK since so much of our TV is shown over there. Okay ... nevermind, scratch that last part. I just agree that Fleiss should get him the episode DVD's by Monday each week. He did say he got them - maybe he hadn't watched this last episode yet.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2907547;
    Heck for (almost) free he could make a secure website for matt to log in to and download the episodes for free.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.