Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2896071;
    You know, I finally figured out part of the reason that I found Matt so unappealing on this week's episode. In the first 2 shows Matt kept on going on and on about how lucky and privileged he felt to be put in the position he was in -- having 25 girls competing for his love and attention. I remember when he was telling the girls on the Vegas trip that whoever had the most money at the end would have SQT with him. After saying that he added that he felt extremely lucky to be put in that position.

Well, on this last week's episode he did a complete 180 on that. I felt like he held the date roses over Holly and Shayne's heads alluding to the fact that he still had the choice as to whether he was going to give them or not. It was like he had this power over them and he enjoyed it. That was just icky to me.

Well, that and the fact that he had kissed so many of the girls on that episode. I hope that isn't a problem for his F1..........
    Well Matt the Sheikh should feel priveliged...he's got his own little harem to tongue....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2896951;
    Well Matt the Sheikh should feel priveliged...he's got his own little harem to tongue....
    The producers told him to keep saying how priviledged he felt, so that he didn't anger us.

Shayne and him are just doing this of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by weboflove;2897862;
    The producers told him to keep saying how priviledged he felt, so that he didn't anger us.

Shayne and him are just doing this of fame.
    Well, he stopped doing that after the 2nd episode.

As for you second statement, with as weird as the editing of this season has been so far, I think there is probably some truth there!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;2899787;
    You aren't alone Cari.
    shayne bothers me, Matt should be smarter than that.
    Chelsea is fun-spirited and independent.
    It's sad he picked Shayne, he def. doesn't seem smitten this far...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2900769;
    I can't quite convince myself to like Shayne as F1 either. The more it points to Shayne, the less likely I'll tune in for the last show. I think she is cute, funny and all that is said about her but not the next thing since sliced bread or even close to being there for the right reasons. If your going to give us a "reality" romance show (even if it is pretend) at least give us our delusional fantasies that this may actually be a viable couple in the real world. For at least a week after the FRC.........

I'm trying to convince myself they are smitten but I just see a guy having his teenage fantasy dreams fulfilled. She is someone my 17 year old would dream about or look at in the playboys he stuffs under his mattress that he thinks Mom has no clue about. This is just a last hoorah before getting serious in the real world.

Set up or not. Just isn't bringing me on board to watch.

Just not seeing the romance
    maybe he'll have his last hororah as you say and get serious in the real world with the beauty that ran away to africa. i'd tune in for that.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bagsandjeans;2900784;
    maybe he'll have his last hororah as you say and get serious in the real world with the beauty that ran away to africa. i'd tune in for that.
    don't know if anyone wants my 2 cents, but shes engaged to matts friend now.
    should i not have said that? what happened to english lass who said he cheated on her adn thats why tey broke up? thay seems more than plausible to me, from what i've sleuthed else-where

don't know if anyone wants my 2 cents, but shes engaged to matts friend now.
    should i not have said that? what happened to english lass who said he cheated on her adn thats why tey broke up? thay seems more than plausible to me, from what i've sleuthed else-where

And - are YOU that friend??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by bagsandjeans;2900727;
    shayne bothers me, Matt should be smarter than that.
    Chelsea is fun-spirited and independent.
    It's sad he picked Shayne, he def. doesn't seem smitten this far...
    I just think he is in lust.

I think so too, nennie.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie

i didnt steal matts ex-g-f! i know dont our lurvely bach, -just hoping that all the stars are pointing to a geniune love match and not a he-whos-name-shall-not-be-mentioned phoney.
    is he a cheater... why did the last chick run away... what are his intentions.... how will be be different from b-b-brad