Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Re: Matt Grant - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine48;2864860;
    Have it from a VERY,VERY reliable source... Matt, like Travis, was approached in a bar to do the show; the program got him veneers for his teeth; his bachelorette has very recently visited him in London...
    Now you've sent me back to the TV to rewatch AGAIN! I'll let you know if I find crooked stained teeth in earlier pics of him. Just so you know, any more tidbits from you would be most appreciated.

Well they've probably cleaned up more than one bachelor. Travis had quite the makeover as I recall. Got to make them as telegenic as possible, especially with HD .

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2864859;
    your cat looks like it is eyeing my duckling.
    Don't worry, she's harmless -- she turns 19 on Sunday and is on a special diet as befitting an old lady cat who's the equivalent of 92. She wouldn't know real prey if it sat on her head. If she met your duckling in real life, she'd probably just swat at it before going back to sleep.

FORT Fogey

Have it from a VERY,VERY reliable source... Matt, like Travis, was approached in a bar to do the show; the program got him veneers for his teeth; his bachelorette has very recently visited him in London...

Did your source tell you who his bachelorette is?

That is very interesting!! Thanks so much for the information!! I think that bodes very well for their relationship so far that she has already been out to London to see him!

Since he got his teeth fixed, perhaps he won't care that Amanda got her nose fixed?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Newbie

Bloomers: If I knew who he picked, my lips would be sealed! It would ruin this blogsite!!! It would take all the fun out of watching! I did know Moana didn't get picked a few weeks before the FRC and didn't tell! Some secrets are more fun to keep! Hahahaha! ;-)

Let them be in love

[QUOTE=soccermama;2864942;]That is very interesting!! Thanks so much for the information!! I think that bodes very well for their relationship so far that she has already been out to London to see him!

Since he got his teeth fixed, perhaps he won't care that Amanda got her nose fixed?[/QUOTE

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2864942;
    That is very interesting!! Thanks so much for the information!! I think that bodes very well for their relationship so far that she has already been out to London to see him!

Since he got his teeth fixed, perhaps he won't care that Amanda got her nose fixed?
    That same thought occurred to me! IF she has a different nose shape than what was originally hers, how is that different from all of the women on the show who have had their hair colored in any way at all? That is not their original color either.

Every once in a while you run across an obnoxious person who is completely full of him/herself, but for every person like that I believe counselors would tell you that there are several who are just the opposite and who suffer from some degree of low self-esteem. I have never been a great fan of those Dolly Parton breast jobs, but if any kind of enhancement will make a woman feel better about herself, than I say she ought to go for it - nose jobs, make-up, braces, colored contact lenses, jewelry, teeth whiteners, tummy tucks, suntan in a bottle, haircoloring or what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine48;2864952;
    Bloomers: If I knew who he picked, my lips would be sealed! It would ruin this blogsite!!! It would take all the fun out of watching! I did know Moana didn't get picked a few weeks before the FRC and didn't tell! Some secrets are more fun to keep! Hahahaha! ;-)
    Thank you for keeping secrets, sunshine. The fun is in the sleuthing right up to the very end - and trying to stay objective while doing so.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It's one thing to try to make your way in the UK provinces doing asset finance with your original teeth, but no up and coming GLOBAL FINANCIER worth his salt would be caught dead without ... VENEERS, for heaven's sakes!