Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lesley - **Spoilers**

Lesley - **Spoilers**

Birthplace: Tampa, FL

Hometown: Tampa, FL

Currently resides in: Tampa, FL

Re: Lesley - **Spoilers**

Lesley is stunning... too bad she didn't stick around for long, am I right because of the firedrake film? It seems like so long ago when this info came out. I can't remember who posted it was it one of the girls from TB or Blondiegirl?

She is very stunning suza, and I also wished that she would have stuck around longer.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2842120;
    Lesley is stunning... too bad she didn't stick around for long, am I right because of the firedrake film? It seems like so long ago when this info came out. I can't remember who posted it was it one of the girls from TB or Blondiegirl?
    Lesley is quite stunning Suza. I think her brother's girlfriend came on and posted as to how wonderful she was, and that she got let go because of the Firedrake thing....and then if my memory serves me correctly, very recently one of the posters, who was in the know, or supposedly there, stated she was not one of the Firedrake bootees. Whatever, she is lovely.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2842381;
    Lesley is quite stunning Suza. I think her brother's girlfriend came on and posted as to how wonderful she was, and that she got let go because of the Firedrake thing....and then if my memory serves me correctly, very recently one of the posters, who was in the know, or supposedly there, stated she was not one of the Firedrake bootees. Whatever, she is lovely.
    Karey
    Thanks Karey that does ring a bell, I suppose we will find out soon.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2842381;
    Karey
    I should state, and try to clarify, that perhaps I am confused about the above discussion...I thought they were disputing Lesley as Firedrake gal...but it could be that it was another woman they were disputing. I remember it being Lesley, but I could be wrong. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Newbie

Lesley is definately my favorite. She has really beautiful eyes and a great smile. I am sorry to hear that she won't be around for long due to that whole firedrake thing. Has anyone ever come back on a subsequent series that was eliminated on a previous series?

Ready, I think they brought two girls back from former season for PLO, but I didn't watch that so I'm not positive. I like the look of Lesley, too, though. She has a very friendly and approachable mannerism. (Not to mention beautiful!)

FORT Newbie

Since I can\'t have Matt myself, I think Lesley is the perfect girl for him. She looks perfect standing next to him in the group shot and his body language screams attraction in the meet and greet shot. Do you guys really believe this firedrake thing? If it\'s true she should get another chance with another man. Hopefully they would be just as magical together.

Quote Originally Posted by readyfor12;2842808;
    Lesley is definately my favorite. She has really beautiful eyes and a great smile. I am sorry to hear that she won't be around for long due to that whole firedrake thing. Has anyone ever come back on a subsequent series that was eliminated on a previous series?
    Welcome to the Fort, readyfor12! Two previous bachelorettes were brought back for Byron's season, but it was not until later into the show and caused some friction amongst the women. I am sure that other women from the show have been asked to return in the past but declined.

Welcome to you too, CRZ@Matt!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast