Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lesley - **Spoilers**

Re: Lesley - **Spoilers**

I would love to know where she works exactly, because she looks very familiar (I'm originally from the Tampa area). Anyways, very friendly and approachable look to her. Not the only one in the group with a church-related job-- I wonder if this reflects something Matt is looking for that the producers were trying to match him with?

Seems pretty unfair the way she was treated, if she was one ousted because of the Firedrake thing.

FORT Newbie

I know Lesley from middle school (believe it or not). We were pretty good friends and went on to different high schools. The newspaper says that she works at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Tampa. I know that I see her out often in the "hot" clubs around town. She has a ton of friends, admirers, stalkers (lol) around here. Always has been a very popular girl.
    Last edited by lesleypal; 03-15-2008 at 10:30 AM.

Welcome to the Fort, lesleypal!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2844389;
    Welcome to the Fort, lesleypal!
    Thanks - I am so excited about Lesley! She is really a fun girl.

Welcome, lesleypal. I think you'll find that she already has quite a few fans on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2844683;
    Welcome, lesleypal. I think you'll find that she already has quite a few fans on this forum.
    Welcome to the board Lesleypal! We hope you stay around and post with us!

Yep, she has many fans on the board! ~ From the moment I saw her in the commercial, I knew I would probably root for her. She seems very down to earth, fun and she is very pretty!

However, it's too bad that we hear that she leaves because of something so ridiculous. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2845235;
    Welcome to the board Lesleypal! We hope you stay around and post with us!

Yep, she has many fans on the board! ~ From the moment I saw her in the commercial, I knew I would probably root for her. She seems very down to earth, fun and she is very pretty!

However, it's too bad that we hear that she leaves because of something so ridiculous. :nono
    Please tell us... WHAT is the ridiculous thing... what is Firedrake????
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2845466;
    Please tell us... WHAT is the ridiculous thing... what is Firedrake????
    I believe Firdrake is the movie Matt was in or something like that, and Lesley and Rebecca talked about it the first night which Fleiss found out and made them leave...I think it goes something like that...

Fire Drake was a student film (rather noir detective) made by some of Matt's buddies. He "starred" in it. I don't know if it was ever finished but there was a trailer for it up on the internet (since pulled) and a friend of Matt pointed us toward it. We discussed it and, apparently so did our readers. Lesley and Rebecca mentioned they had seen the trailer to Matt, and the Producers immediately isolated them from him (no 1:1 time) and they were not offered roses at the end of the night. When Fort discovered what had happened there were more than a few outraged posts regarding how the matter was handled.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Welcome aboard, lesleypal, and thanks for the info!

Hmmm, not where I was thinking she might perhaps work, but I swear I think I've seen her somewhere...

Anyways, even though it looks like this didn't work out for her, I'm sure there is a great guy for her out there somewhere, for someone that has so much going for her like she does!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast