Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Holly **Spoilers**

Re: Holly **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2864659;
    I agree sweetelvira. There was no reason to send Holly home from the Hollywood date if he needed to keep a bunch of girls that he was only mildly interested in. Why cause her the pain of that sort of send off? But when he had to send one home from the 2 on 1, it might have been a tossup. By the third episode, he probably already knew who his F4 were going to be and neither Marshana nor Holly were going to stick around for that. He went with the producers' pick and Marshana was bringing more drama. They always keep the dramatic/ entertainment value girls around longer , as they did with pricess Erica in Lorenzo's season.
    Would that be priceless Erica or princess Erica? You managed to cover both possibilities quite nicely there.

I'm not going to change it now. Good catch.

Alphabet site board says that she is engaged, why would she go on this show if she's engaged? They have her leaving on epi 5. Is she around in SC towards ending final 3 girls?
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Marshana continues, Holly does not. She appears to leave during the 2:1 cooking date in two weeks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

I thought it was very interesting at the end of last night's show the three close-up head shots were of Amanda, Chelsea, and Holly, in that order.

She is Sooo Cute. I like this girl!

She does get the 2 on 1 date w/Marshana according to the previews for next week. I wonder how she gets the first 1 on one 1 week and then the next week she gets the 2 on 1? I find that very interesting -- of course you know that Fleiss is never going to explain that to us.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Fanatic

^ watch to see how she 'acts' on that date next week! She also has been pretty pale throughout the first couple weeks, trying to pass the spray tanner as something she brought with her 'just in case' was a bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2884173;
    She is Sooo Cute. I like this girl!
    Again I agree . Cute as a button .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2868297;
    Marshana continues, Holly does not. She appears to leave during the 2:1 cooking date in two weeks.
    It would appear that way! Too bad.

I finally have gotten my boyfriend to watch The Bachelor with me, and he threatened tonight that if Holly gets booted instead of Marshana, he won't watch anymore.

LOL. I don't have the heart to tell him ... .
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell