Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Holly **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Holly **Spoilers**

I think she just likes that picture. I don't blame her...it's a cute one!!!

P.S. Under "About Me" ...the picture on the right where she's in an Eagle's jersey...she cropped Justin out of that.

Yes, I did notice that Holly was wearing the same dress the first night as she had on during her photo op with Justin.

Holly has a website attached to her myspace.. www.hollydurst.com I guess she really does write children's books.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2861864;
    Holly has a website attached to her myspace.. www.hollydurst.com I guess she really does write children's books.
    Thank you, hayleysmommy! Holly's book on "Chocolate Socks" looks really cute.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

oops.. I see someone already posted this. LOL!! Sorry..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

She did the cement thing at the Chinese theater from the previews... It will be happens interesting to see what happens to the block of concrete... Will they display it as "Participants in The Bachelor" or will Holly get it as a souvenir?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2862187;
    She did the cement thing at the Chinese theater from the previews... It will be happens interesting to see what happens to the block of concrete... Will they display it as "Participants in The Bachelor" or will Holly get it as a souvenir?
    I was wondering that as well. Did you notice the photogs at both the fashion show and the premiere date? I wonder if they were fake (crew/actors who we won't see in the actual episode footage) or if they were real?

Maybe another subtext for this season is The Bachelor: Hollywood Happy
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2862553;
    I was wondering that as well. Did you notice the photogs at both the fashion show and the premiere date? I wonder if they were fake (crew/actors who we won't see in the actual episode footage) or if they were real?

Maybe another subtext for this season is The Bachelor: Hollywood Happy
    I posted this in February, but coincidentally, Grauman's Chinese Theatre is immediately across Hollywood Blvd. from where ABC shoots "Jimmel Kimmel Live" (the El Capitan Theatre). We know, from the questions Kimmel asked Brad last year, that Jimmy will tow the line to promote other ABC shows. My guess is most of those paparazzi were either Jimmy Kimmel crew or hired for the event.

With blogs like Perez and TMZ that specialize in celebrities, you would have seen shots of this on the internet the day it happened (and asking "Who Is This?") if those were real photogs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2862187;
    They're both pretty much nobodies and don't deserve to have their palms imprinted in concrete there with real stars. I think it was fake, or rather, I hope it was or the standards for that sort of thing must be ridiculously low.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2863588;
    They're both pretty much nobodies and don't deserve to have their palms imprinted in concrete there with real stars. I think it was fake, or rather, I hope it was or the standards for that sort of thing must be ridiculously low.
    I hope the "standards" are a bit higher, also. Maybe The Fleissmeister has had it framed and hung it over his mantle - like a trophy head.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)