Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Holly **Spoilers**

Re: Holly **Spoilers**

I like the new pic Holly has on her myspace:

Did anyone confirm when she broke up with Justin?

FORT Newbie

Apparently it was Justin who dumped Holly...my guess is that she really didn't turn out to be the "woman of his dreams" and he decided to move on. I wouldn't let her "girl next door" image fool you, that is perhaps how she would like for it to appear. Probably the reason her profession shows as "Children's Author" and not her real profession as a salesclerk at a LA boutique. My guess is she got a little taste of the limelight, the red carpets and is desperately seeking her 15 minutes of fame through any means possible. She had run two years in a row to be Prom Queen in LA, but did not make it both times.

She had up on her myspace that her & Justin were off to Mexico sometime in October and it was December when his new girlfriend surfaced, so they broke up probably in between that time period.

FORT Newbie

Delicious has got it right. I suspect they broke up in or around November of last year. Apparently they still see each other as friends. I haven't heard anything until now about her penning childrens' books, but I've rarely every spoken to her, so it's entirely possible. I do know that she works as a clerk at a boutique, as was previously mentioned. Apparently she's interested in "human resources" ...but I don't really know what that means. She's a sweet girl, got a great sense of humour and is quite funny, but I would definitely pin her as a fame-seeker.

FORT Newbie

She has a new official website. I can't post it because I haven't been around long enough so it won't allow me, but it's just HollyDurst . com

Quote Originally Posted by PicanteTuVida;2858324;
    She has a new official website. I can't post it because I haven't been around long enough so it won't allow me, but it's just HollyDurst . com
    to the board PicanteTuVida! It's good to have you on board!

Thanks for the link to Holly's official website. It is really cool to find out that we share the same birthday! (ME and Holly) LOL

Thanks Picante!....Is it me, or does the site take a long time to load?

Her books sound really cute. I would be interested in seeing them when they are published. Grand daughter is a big fan of being read to!
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Sorry to be a downer here, but does she also sell dog shampoo on her website? Jeesh, how obvious can she be in milking her short time on the show for publicity/sales.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2859952;
    Sorry to be a downer here, but does she also sell dog shampoo on her website? Jeesh, how obvious can she be in milking her short time on the show for publicity/sales.
    Personally, I thought the same thing.