Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Holly **Spoilers**

Re: Holly **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2915291;
    I know, I thought the same thing. She seemed to have gotten very close to Shayne in the house, and yet she felt very strongly that Amanda will be the F1. That also made me think that there is a lot that we are not seeing. I wonder why?

I know that some think that Amanda is getting the Danielle edit, but I can't remember any of the girls from Andy's season that felt that Andy would pick Danielle as his F1 when they were doing their exit interviews.
    I don't remember that either. I wouldn't compare Danielle's edit with Amanda's at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2932476;
    I don't remember that either. I wouldn't compare Danielle's edit with Amanda's at all.
    If anything, I'd compare Noelle's edit with Danielle's... a bit quieter than the other girls, more reserved... they had both gone through similar difficult things in their past (if I remember correctly?)... and seemed to connect in a more subtle way

Quote Originally Posted by antm10wordpress;2933280;
    If anything, I'd compare Noelle's edit with Danielle's... a bit quieter than the other girls, more reserved... they had both gone through similar difficult things in their past (if I remember correctly?)... and seemed to connect in a more subtle way
    ITA! I feel like Amanda and Matt have definately spent more time together and have more of a connection than Andy and Danielle had..