Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marshana **Spoilers**

Re: Marshana **Spoilers**

I've always thought another network (like BET) would do something similar to the Bach. I'm sure there's a market for more than "Flavor of Love" and "I Love NY".

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2948300;
    Maybe Fleiss is going to do one with a person of color. It might be fun to watch because they really do have great a sense of humor.
    Actually they did ask a person of color to be the next bachelorette...but she politely declined....

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2948335;
    Actually they did ask a person of color to be the next bachelorette...but she politely declined....
    WHO WAS THAT???

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2948351;
    WHO WAS THAT???
    her name is Jackie Edwards...she participated in the Olympics as a long jumper. She was contacted by ABC to be "The Bachelorette" but she declined...she is apparently camera shy so opted out of the offer...

Here is her pic...

I agree, it would be interesting to see a more color on the Bachelor/Bachelorette series

^^very attractive gal - I have seen her compete - she is a very beautiful lady
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2948376;
    her name is Jackie Edwards...she participated in the Olympics as a long jumper. She was contacted by ABC to be "The Bachelorette" but she declined...she is apparently camera shy so opted out of the offer...

Here is her pic...

I agree, it would be interesting to see a more color on the Bachelor/Bachelorette series
    I have friends of color and they are the funniest people. They can tell the best stories on each other. The men view their women in a whole different light than some of the other races. My friends husband honors her in all that she does and thinks she is the queen. They also don't look for their women by body shape either. They like a little meat on the bone. That is what I have observed in the ones that I know.

Here is her pic...

Wow, she is gorgeous!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2948296;
    Marshana was said in a post-Bach interview that she'd like to be the next Bachelorette. (Not sure where this interview is though -- can anyone help on that?)

Just a comparison since Ellen notified DeAnna on her show that she was going to be the next Bachelorette.

Does anyone know where I can watch the Marshana's appearance on Ellen Degeneres show?

You can probably google it or search for it on Youtube. The video I want to see is where Ellen imitates marshana. anyone know where I can find it? I tried searching but couldnt find it.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-26-2008 at 01:09 AM.

Here is her pic...

She's a very beautiful woman! Wouldn't mind having her as the next Bachelorette after Amanda
    Last edited by candimichele; 04-26-2008 at 01:50 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast