Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marshana **Spoilers**

Re: Marshana **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2841921;
    I read an article and she is being painted as the troublemaker this season...

in the article she is described as

"a confident diva who creates drama wherever she goes"

I can't post the link here...google Marshana Diva and you should get the article...
    Don't know who Marshan Diva is but google on myspace Marshana Dahlia Ritchie and you get some interesting links.

I hate this, searching for bad stuff about people. It stops here for me.
    Last edited by RomanticHaze; 03-14-2008 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2841940 View Post
    Don't know who Marshan Diva is but google on myspace Marshana Dahlia Ritchie and you get some interesting links.
    her name isn't Marshana Diva....you have to google that to get the articles about how they are painting her on the show...we are not allowed to post links to other reality sites so I can't post the article -that was to tell people how to find it...

FORT Newbie

Oh yeah . Hey all i know is info i gathered . For all i know she could be me. You just have to know how and where to search.. myspace makes it evident that she had a page. They cant delete everything. Or so you think they do.

We'll see whether or not she's edited to be the troublemaker. In the mean time, I'm wondering why, if she is a designer and went onto a reality show, she didn't try for something like Project Runway.

Or maybe she did and didn't make the cut. Or maybe she had other compelling reasons not to.

FORT Newbie

I know Marshana and she is a beautiful young lady with a beautiful spirit to match. And I'm sure she will have continued success in her future no matter where it takes her.

And for your information, she not only creates beautiful clothes but she's also a talented make up artist and environmentalist.
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-14-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2841921;
    I read an article and she is being painted as the troublemaker this season...

in the article she is described as

"a confident diva who creates drama wherever she goes"

I can't post the link here...google Marshana Diva and you should get the article...
    Well, not shocking, we couldn't do without a drama queen on the bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by Blondebombshe;2841887;
    never said the pic was bad???? why did u assume it was
    [QUOTE=Blondebombshe;2841887;]Welcome all.. koolangel i wouln't ever visually exploit anyone

Sorry you took it that way. Certainly not what I meant. I just wasn't sure what the pic had to do with the comments in the same paragraph.

Of course we never see the "real" or "whole" person with all the editing Fleiss does. She seems like she puts in a lot of time working to better our environment and I admire that. She looks like a fun person.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ItsLuv;2842594;
    I know Marshana and she is a beautiful young lady with a beautiful spirit to match. And I'm sure she will have continued success in her future no matter where it takes her.

And for your information, she not only creates beautiful clothes but she's also a talented make up artist and environmentalist.
    I do hope she will get a decent edit. I liked her as soon as I saw her hand made sari and I like her even more now that I know she's an environmentalist!

While we're making nice with the girls who have visited and/or their friends & families, I just wanted to say that although Marshana has a few critics, I liked her assertiveness and straightforward attitude. She reminds me of one of my good friends who is funny and smart and says exactly what's on her mind. (And Marshana is more tactful than my friend!) It looks like Marshana gets into it with one of the other girls in the next episode, but really, how many of us could live under those conditions, surrounded by cameras, and not get into it with someone eventually? I'm glad Matt kept her, because if nothing else, I'm entertained by her.

Marshana was on Ellen today. The things I considered memorable:
    Marshana and Ellen laughed about Ellen's impersonation and Marshana did not seem the least bit offended by it. She thinks highly of Matt. She did not voice an opinion on the outcome. She looked very pretty (with little obvious makeup) and was very sweet. She forgot there were 3 cameras there when she had the fight with Chelsea, later realized it, and "What will my parents think?" dawned on her. To her "walk off" means "walk off and quit talking" which was why she followed Chelsea. Ellen told Marshana she could make a fortune capitalizing on that phrase and gave her a pair of light blue sweat pants with "Walk Off" on the rear end.

ETA Ellen did not inform Marshana that she would be the next Bachelorette.
    Last edited by longhornalum; 04-23-2008 at 01:57 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast