Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Michelle P **Spoilers**

Re: Michelle P **Spoilers**

Procopio has started dating someone since leaving the show a couple of months ago and is "really, really happy."
    Aw, that is wonderful to hear. She really seems like a very sweet and kind woman. I hope all her dreams come true.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by anad9721;2876053;
    An article I found about our little friend, Michelle:

Syracuse native's song not a hit for 'Bachelor'
    Thursday, March 27, 2008 By Christine Birmingham Contributing writer

The journey for London love ended Monday night for 28-year-old Syracuse native Michelle Procopio, when she was eliminated from ABC's "The Bachelor: London Calling."

Procopio was one of 25 women to travel to Los Angeles in hopes of snagging a husband, but was eliminated in the second episode after only being there three days.

"I was looking to find love, and haven't experienced it in a while," Procopio says.

Procopio, an administrative assistant currently living in San Diego, was competing for the heart of British business development manager Matt Grant.

In Monday's episode, Procopio sang a song she had written for Grant about finding that right person, but it couldn't save her.

"I didn't know if he was really deserving of it, but if I didn't sing it, I wasn't being true to myself," she says. "He just didn't get me."

Procopio was eliminated with Carri and Erin H., leaving 12 women for Grant to choose from.

"I was disappointed because I didn't feel like we had a great connection," Procopio says. "I was disappointed because the experience was ending." But there are no hard feelings.

"I tend to be a really perceptive person, and he was not really giving me that 'I'm really into you vibe' like he was some of the other girls," Procopio says. "It's better off."

Procopio has started dating someone since leaving the show a couple of months ago and is "really, really happy."

Thanks for posting that!! She is such a doll!! That is wonderful that she is dating someone right now!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by anad9721;2876053;

Just what we all needed to hear after the Leno parody. Thanks, anad9721

Glad to hear she is dating someone and happy!

FORT Fogey

Very good!

That is so wonderful to hear that she has found someone!! I am so happy for her!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456