Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: Michelle P **Spoilers**

  1. #21
    FORT Regular twothumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    62

    Re: Michelle P **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2849895;
    Ditto.....

    I could kick myself in the behind!
    be careful, that's how you break a hip!

    (but I feel the same way)

  2. #22
    FORT Regular gurlbrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: Michelle P - SPOLIERS!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2841541;
    What a cute girl! LOL, I had thought at first they had her age listed as 33 on the site, and I found it hard to believe, but I mixed her up with the girl next to her-- but she still looks young for her age! I hope Matt doesn't share the bias against redheads that you see among some folks from the UK (though I doubt he'd let it show... I don't get the UK "ginger" discrimination at ALL, BTW).
    That's funny about the "ginger" discrimination. I'm British and my son is a redhead. He was born in the UK, however, he has one British and one American parent, the red hair comes from the US side of the family. He has, unfortunately suffered the same kind of "ginger" discrimination over here, being called names in school by other kids.

    I love his red hair (with beautiful blue eyes); it makes him stand out from the rest.

    To get back to Michelle, I thought she was very pretty, let's hope she goes far.

  3. #23
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Michelle P **Spoilers**

    From Matt's family pics they showed last night, he was a redhead in middle/high school, so I doubt he has a ginger discrimination.

  4. #24
    Total Gleek BuckeyeGal007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,494

    Re: Michelle P **Spoilers**

    This one time, at band camp....

    I couldn't resist because she reminds me of that girl from American Pie and when she pulled out her clarinet, I about lost it!
    Forever a Word Nerd

  5. #25
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,163

    Re: Michelle P **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2850858;
    This one time, at band camp....

    I couldn't resist because she reminds me of that girl from American Pie and when she pulled out her clarinet, I about lost it!
    ROFL - Thanks! You got me good with that one!

  6. #26
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Michelle P **Spoilers**

    Maybe that's why Matt picked her, he remembers that movie, too!!

  7. #27
    WOO~HOO!!!!!! hayleysmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Michelle P **Spoilers**

    LOL!! Oh boy.. as long as I don't hear her say to Matt.. "This one time, in band camp.." LOL!! I thought for sure.. NO WAY would he pick her after she played her clarinet. But he looked so darn impressed after she was done. I knew I picked the wrong girl.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

    Lily Tomlin

  8. #28
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Michelle P **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2850858;
    This one time, at band camp....

    I couldn't resist because she reminds me of that girl from American Pie and when she pulled out her clarinet, I about lost it!
    LOL and her name on the movie is Michelle!

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Michelle P - SPOLIERS!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2841569;
    I don't get it at all, myself, but here is some info-

    BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Is gingerism as bad as racism?

    From what I understand, some redheads actually get ATTACKED w/o any other provocation than simply being redheaded. Even Prince Harry has caught flak because of it ("Ginger bullet magnet" they call him). I've read some of it may be due to redheads being more likely to be of Celtic heritage rather than Anglo. Also, in other parts of the world red hair is much more rare (the rarest hair color) and more likely to be looked on as something positively unique.

    Speaking of British stuff on red-heads....have you ever seen the Catherine Tate show? She is a comedian. They do this whole sketch about a rehab community and refuge for "gingers." That is the slang term for people with red hair.

    LOL.....hilarious. I Love redheads....um...can you say Captain Mark Hewitt??? And......Prince Harry? Ooooohhh....llllaaaahhhhhh.... .lllllaahhhh

  10. #30
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: Michelle P **Spoilers**

    She seems really cute and very nice. I hope she goes far. I like Ashlee too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.