Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Erin H. **Spoilers**

Erin H. **Spoilers**

Birthplace: Danville, CA

Hometown: Northbend, OR

Currently resides in: Las Vegas, NV
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Re: ~Erin H. ~~~~~Spoilers~~~~~~~~

Sorry - here is the larger one
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Looks like she was born in my home town! Is this woman the woman we referred to early on as the Maxim model?

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2841469;
    Looks like she was born in my home town! Is this woman the woman we referred to early on as the Maxim model?
    yes she is, her full name is Erin Harper

here is a web page with additional pictures:
    Erin Harper, VegasHotBodies Convention, Tradeshow, Fashion Model

FORT Newbie

Re: Erin H. **Spoilers**

Okay I'm new at this...I tried to post some information and I don't know what happened to the post, so I'll make this breif. Erin Harper's mother is my nieghbor and Erin lives in Seattle. They moved here about 9 or 10 years ago from Oregon when Erin was just a teenager. I don't know why ABC lists her as living in Las Vegas. She did live there breifly while she started a bussiness there; even then she was home alot. She is very close with her mother and family. I have been watching this site for awhile because I suspected something was up with Erin, I stumbled on to this site and saw something about a girl from Oregon that models with Maxim I think they said she was of Spanish Heritage, Erin's family is Irish. Erin's birthday is on St Patrick's Day, this should be a good day for her. ") At any rate I have become hooked on this site. I love the Bachelor I saw Erin and her mother a couple of months ago in special occassions at Nordstrom, her mother said they were getting Erin ready for a trip with work. Erin works with Maxim part of the year so it made sense but something just did'nt fit. I saw her mother recently, very excited on her way to the airport to pick Erin up. I also know that they had a family get together in February, my neighbor said they were going to Oregon for a surprise party she had planned for her oldest son. Anyway...I am surprised at the pictures I have seen of Erin on ABC and here. The group of pictures you have on here are old, maybe 4 or 5 years, Erin's mother showed them to me when they were taken for a promotion that Erin did. Erin is a beautiful girl, not like every day beauty that we see on television, I mean stunning, the kind of beauty that turns heads. The picture you have on the red background looks like her. I don't know why she would go on t.v. to find a husband, the last I knew she was dating a surgeon for sometime, she has also dated atheletes. She is just a beautiful person, she gave me dating tips last summer when I was trying to re-enter the dating world, she is very smart and kind, genuinly nice. I know at Christmas time she worked with her mother to collect gifts for children who have lost a parent at war, I know she does other charities with her mother, they are just very kind , giving people. Erin loves children and she is quiet a character. Erin is a very loved girl around here, she is treated a bit like royalty. It is not unusual to see her sitting at one of the local places visiting with a group of seniors, she is one of those people that makes everyone feel special. I'm not sure why her mother did'nt tell me she is on the show, I will try to talk with her mother, I have kind of learned everything can't be shared here. I'm excited to see the show. Good night

Hi Iloveseattle
    Thanks for coming over to share, you paint a great picture of Erin, can't wait to see her in action.
    Don't we all sometimes do crazy things for a chance for love.

ILOVESEATTLE!

It's so nice to hear that Erin is beautiful inside and out!

Welcome to the Fort, ILOVESEATTLE! Erin truly sounds like an incredible as well as beautiful woman. Thank you for sharing.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVESEATTLE;2842118;
    Okay I'm new at this...I tried to post some information and I don't know what happened to the post, so I'll make this breif. Erin Harper's mother is my nieghbor and Erin lives in Seattle. They moved here about 9 or 10 years ago from Oregon when Erin was just a teenager. I don't know why ABC lists her as living in Las Vegas. She did live there breifly while she started a bussiness there; even then she was home alot. She is very close with her mother and family. I have been watching this site for awhile because I suspected something was up with Erin, I stumbled on to this site and saw something about a girl from Oregon that models with Maxim I think they said she was of Spanish Heritage, Erin's family is Irish. Erin's birthday is on St Patrick's Day, this should be a good day for her. ") At any rate I have become hooked on this site. I love the Bachelor I saw Erin and her mother a couple of months ago in special occassions at Nordstrom, her mother said they were getting Erin ready for a trip with work. Erin works with Maxim part of the year so it made sense but something just did'nt fit. I saw her mother recently, very excited on her way to the airport to pick Erin up. I also know that they had a family get together in February, my neighbor said they were going to Oregon for a surprise party she had planned for her oldest son. Anyway...I am surprised at the pictures I have seen of Erin on ABC and here. The group of pictures you have on here are old, maybe 4 or 5 years, Erin's mother showed them to me when they were taken for a promotion that Erin did. Erin is a beautiful girl, not like every day beauty that we see on television, I mean stunning, the kind of beauty that turns heads. The picture you have on the red background looks like her. I don't know why she would go on t.v. to find a husband, the last I knew she was dating a surgeon for sometime, she has also dated atheletes. She is just a beautiful person, she gave me dating tips last summer when I was trying to re-enter the dating world, she is very smart and kind, genuinly nice. I know at Christmas time she worked with her mother to collect gifts for children who have lost a parent at war, I know she does other charities with her mother, they are just very kind , giving people. Erin loves children and she is quiet a character. Erin is a very loved girl around here, she is treated a bit like royalty. It is not unusual to see her sitting at one of the local places visiting with a group of seniors, she is one of those people that makes everyone feel special. I'm not sure why her mother did'nt tell me she is on the show, I will try to talk with her mother, I have kind of learned everything can't be shared here. I'm excited to see the show. Good night
    What a lovely to tribute to what sounds like a great girl!
    Maybe we hit the jackpot this season with this refreshing group of 25.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVESEATTLE;2842118;
    Welcome ILOVESEATTLE
    What a lovely glowing tribute to Erin, and how refreshing to have someone who knows the real person, give some objectivity as to who she is, as opposed to only seeing Fleiss's biased and contrived edit, as he fits each woman into his slot. I wish more people would come forward and tell us about the *real* woman, behind the edit. BTW...I think I read somewhere that the Maxim model from Oregon, was just not that into Matt, and when she didn't receive a rose, she left laughing. Does anyone remember that post? Anyway Erin sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing.
    Karey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast