Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Erin H. **Spoilers**

TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar

Re: Erin H. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2842974;
    Hi ILOVESEATLLE! I agree that Erin is truly gorgeous - her promo picture doesn't do her justice! I look forward to seeing her in the modeling episode.
    I agree, a classic beauty...those ABC photos are really unflattering for everybody.
    I would love to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair

Quote Originally Posted by DRAMA101;2846016;
    I agree, a classic beauty...those ABC photos are really unflattering for everybody.
    I find some people are not as photogenic as others. I'll use myself as an example, I'm not the ugliest crayon in the box but I take awful pictures. That's why I think we need to see them in person first.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVESEATTLE;2846006;
    Hi Luv4dummies

Thanks for the welcome. I have STALKED the neighbors driveway like you wouldn't believe..with no luck I did however, leave a potted plant w/ an invite to coffee (it's still there) she must be out of town. She will probably accept when she hears I've been spending every free moment I have researching her daughter...hope she doesn't have me admitted Tried to post pics and give you some insight to the Erin we know, but looks like my pictures didn't come through to well.....I'll be posting the minute I have any info..although they've kept the secret this long! It's making me crazy I know Erin H. and have no info on the show..guess I will keep my eyes peeled for a wedding invite
    Welcome, Seattle, I hope there's a microphone in that potted plant. Just kidding. Sort of. I'd love to know who #15 is.

Thanks for sharing your impressions of Erin. I think she's gorgeous.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2846162;
    Welcome, Seattle, I hope there's a microphone in that potted plant. Just kidding. Sort of. I'd love to know who #15 is.

Thanks for sharing your impressions of Erin. I think she's gorgeous.
    I will chip in for the mini microphone, you girls are CRAZY that is why I am here

FORT Newbie

I went to school with Erin Harper at NBHS in North Bend Oregon. If she'd stayed we would have graduated in the same class (2001). I remember her as a stuck up bitch back then and not very polite at all, but we are all different in high school with the clicks and all... but all to say I never did like her much. I dunno how she is now but I do know back then she hung out with the jocks and the preps. Last I heard she did live in Las Vegas working as a Bartender and a Model!
    I do remember we were on the freshman basketball team the year that Ms. Hockama was the coach just before she gotten married ... man she was a bitch too. She allowed Tania Herbert (i think was her name) to keep playing even though she had fowled out! The right thing to do would allow another player to have a chance to shine but oh no those girls were to good with there attitude and glory to allow someone else to have it! oh and Ryanne Stephens was also on the team ohh I can't stand her at all!
    Well that's what I grew up with when I knew Erin. Looks like she has grown to be a very beautiful woman hopefully she has grown out of her rudeness of a person too!

Quote Originally Posted by skibabe;2849983;
    I went to school with Erin Harper at NBHS in North Bend Oregon. If she'd stayed we would have graduated in the same class (2001). I remember her as a stuck up bitch back then and not very polite at all, but we are all different in high school with the clicks and all... but all to say I never did like her much. I dunno how she is now but I do know back then she hung out with the jocks and the preps. Last I heard she did live in Las Vegas working as a Bartender and a Model!
    I do remember we were on the freshman basketball team the year that Ms. Hockama was the coach just before she gotten married ... man she was a bitch too. She allowed Tania Herbert (i think was her name) to keep playing even though she had fowled out! The right thing to do would allow another player to have a chance to shine but oh no those girls were to good with there attitude and glory to allow someone else to have it! oh and Ryanne Stephens was also on the team ohh I can't stand her at all!
    Well that's what I grew up with when I knew Erin. Looks like she has grown to be a very beautiful woman hopefully she has grown out of her rudeness of a person too!
    Sorry your experience with Erin and her friends was negative.......others have had nothing but nice things to say about her. I didn't see the show tonight, so haven't an opinion one way or another.

Either way, I don't think she lasts more than another week.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=skibabe;2849983;]

OK so yes, I do watch reality TV- but never in a million years would I normally feel so compelled to post my personal candid opinion on a forum like this. In regards to skibabe's comment about Erin H, I was completely shocked! It seems as though maybe skibabe is just angry about her entire high school basketball experience or something??
    I also attended both junior high and high school with
    Erin H and while yes- she was one of the "popular" kids, somehow she made every one feel special. I specifically remember this one time the kids were making fun of a mentally challenged girl for wearing tacky makeup and Erin stuck up for her- going so far as to give the girl new makeup, and even taught her how to apply it. It was examples like this as a teen that helped me understand what being a good person was all about. I will always remember her as an outgoing girl with a great sense of humor and a big heart. She did always speak what was on her mind but unlike a lot of her friends, she never made anyone feel unworthy. This may be a little off topic, but I just felt the need to set the record straight!! If anyone out there knows how to get back in touch with her please let me know. I would love to catch up with her. I am so excited about this season and I can't wait to see how things end up!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123