Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Erin H. **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Erin H. **Spoilers**

I am so glad I signed up here, I think I have seen more threads now that I am a member. Is that how it works? Yes SUZA19, I guess we have all done something crazy in the name of love. All of these girls are very pretty and adorable. With the exception of the girl that put her panties in Matt's pocket I have not read anything negative and who knows, maybe the poor girl was just drunk. I know there has been alot of that on past shows, I'm sure she will be embarrassed when it airs. I don't believe any of them need to be on the Bachelor to meet someone. Kareyr2, where did you read that Erin was not into Matt? I did not read that but, there is so much here and it is still a little confusing to me. I did not mean to post so much, my main purpose was to say Erin is from Seattle, I'm quiet proud to have someone from Seattle because I love the show. The fact that her mom is my nieghbor just makes it a little more exciting for me. I did not know that people don't post about girls they know or know of; where does all of this information come from? It seems like accurate information. I just looked at the Pink Polka Dot site that Shayne models for, it's a really cute line and Shayne is adorable, I hope she is nice, someone said they hope she is not the evil one this season(not in those words)at any rate I think she looks really sweet. You are all such a nice group, I found a site early on that was not too nice, I can't remember what it was. Thank you all for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVESEATTLE;2842118;
    Okay I'm new at this...I tried to post some information and I don't know what happened to the post, so I'll make this breif. Erin Harper's mother is my nieghbor and Erin lives in Seattle. They moved here about 9 or 10 years ago from Oregon when Erin was just a teenager. I don't know why ABC lists her as living in Las Vegas. She did live there breifly while she started a bussiness there; even then she was home alot. She is very close with her mother and family. I have been watching this site for awhile because I suspected something was up with Erin, I stumbled on to this site and saw something about a girl from Oregon that models with Maxim I think they said she was of Spanish Heritage, Erin's family is Irish. Erin's birthday is on St Patrick's Day, this should be a good day for her. ") At any rate I have become hooked on this site. I love the Bachelor I saw Erin and her mother a couple of months ago in special occassions at Nordstrom, her mother said they were getting Erin ready for a trip with work. Erin works with Maxim part of the year so it made sense but something just did'nt fit. I saw her mother recently, very excited on her way to the airport to pick Erin up. I also know that they had a family get together in February, my neighbor said they were going to Oregon for a surprise party she had planned for her oldest son. Anyway...I am surprised at the pictures I have seen of Erin on ABC and here. The group of pictures you have on here are old, maybe 4 or 5 years, Erin's mother showed them to me when they were taken for a promotion that Erin did. Erin is a beautiful girl, not like every day beauty that we see on television, I mean stunning, the kind of beauty that turns heads. The picture you have on the red background looks like her. I don't know why she would go on t.v. to find a husband, the last I knew she was dating a surgeon for sometime, she has also dated atheletes. She is just a beautiful person, she gave me dating tips last summer when I was trying to re-enter the dating world, she is very smart and kind, genuinly nice. I know at Christmas time she worked with her mother to collect gifts for children who have lost a parent at war, I know she does other charities with her mother, they are just very kind , giving people. Erin loves children and she is quiet a character. Erin is a very loved girl around here, she is treated a bit like royalty. It is not unusual to see her sitting at one of the local places visiting with a group of seniors, she is one of those people that makes everyone feel special. I'm not sure why her mother did'nt tell me she is on the show, I will try to talk with her mother, I have kind of learned everything can't be shared here. I'm excited to see the show. Good night
    Welcome, ILOVESEATTLE! I sure hope you will keep posting to give us as much information as you can.

When you say Erin looks more like the pics with the red background, do you mean frames 3-5 in post 35 of the screencaps? (Maybe someone could post those here?) I think she looks beautiful in all her pics. She reminds me a little bit of a young Elizabeth Taylor.
    You should stay and join in the sleuthing fun, even if you can't share any particular insider information. I have found FoRT to be a very friendly group, and almost everyone "plays nice."
    Last edited by lyb5007; 03-14-2008 at 04:56 PM.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2842967;
    Welcome, ILOVESEATTLE! I sure hope you will keep posting to give us as much information as you can.

When you say Erin looks more like the pics with the red background, do you mean frames 3-5 in post 35 of the screencaps? (Maybe someone could post those here?) I think she looks beautiful in all her pics. She reminds me a little bit of a young Elizabeth Taylor.
    Hi ILOVESEATLLE! I agree that Erin is truly gorgeous - her promo picture doesn't do her justice! I look forward to seeing her in the modeling episode.

ILOVESEATTLE !! Great to have you onboard at the fort! I hope Erin is just as nice as she seems by your post!

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVESEATTLE;2842863;
    I am so glad I signed up here, I think I have seen more threads now that I am a member. Is that how it works? Yes SUZA19, I guess we have all done something crazy in the name of love. All of these girls are very pretty and adorable. With the exception of the girl that put her panties in Matt's pocket I have not read anything negative and who knows, maybe the poor girl was just drunk. I know there has been alot of that on past shows, I'm sure she will be embarrassed when it airs. I don't believe any of them need to be on the Bachelor to meet someone. Kareyr2, where did you read that Erin was not into Matt? I did not read that but, there is so much here and it is still a little confusing to me. I did not mean to post so much, my main purpose was to say Erin is from Seattle, I'm quiet proud to have someone from Seattle because I love the show. The fact that her mom is my nieghbor just makes it a little more exciting for me. I did not know that people don't post about girls they know or know of; where does all of this information come from? It seems like accurate information. I just looked at the Pink Polka Dot site that Shayne models for, it's a really cute line and Shayne is adorable, I hope she is nice, someone said they hope she is not the evil one this season(not in those words)at any rate I think she looks really sweet. You are all such a nice group, I found a site early on that was not too nice, I can't remember what it was. Thank you all for the welcome.
    so now that you have the warm fuzzies of welcome no seriously welcome i am so the newbie myself .... uh have you been to the neighbors?

Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2842974;
    Hi ILOVESEATLLE! I agree that Erin is truly gorgeous - her promo picture doesn't do her justice! I look forward to seeing her in the modeling episode.
    I agree, her promo photo was dreadful. She is much prettier than that. Sounds like she is sweet too. Thanks for posting!

Welcome aboard, ILOVESEATTLE, and thanks for the info! Erin H. seems like a sweetie with a lot going for her all-around.

FORT Newbie

Hi lyb5007, no I don't mean the pics in the screencaps, here's the one I'm talking about from one of the other threads(it's actually a pink background, sorry) from what I have read they keep the girls up all night and post the worst pictures, so the poor pictures of Erin Harper make sense. I will post the picture here, it also comes up if you google Erin H. Interesting you mention she reminds you of a young Elizabeth Taylor...because she has a very classic look and reminds me of old Hollywood.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie

Hi Hopelessroman,
    The picture of Erin H. is dreadful, I felt bad to be so blunt about it, but it just doesn't look like her . Erin's mother has not been home all week-end...it's driving me crazy! I don't know if they have seen the ABC pics or not...at any rate I decided to do Erin a favor and I am posting some real pics here( I hope they don't hate me) I don't think they will even know as they both have lives unlike myself. She is a sweetheart...don't get me wrong, she has a strong personality, is very opionated and not afraid to speak her mind; so I can't wait to see how she is on the show!
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2843194;
    so now that you have the warm fuzzies of welcome no seriously welcome i am so the newbie myself .... uh have you been to the neighbors?

Hi Luv4dummies

Thanks for the welcome. I have STALKED the neighbors driveway like you wouldn't believe..with no luck I did however, leave a potted plant w/ an invite to coffee (it's still there) she must be out of town. She will probably accept when she hears I've been spending every free moment I have researching her daughter...hope she doesn't have me admitted Tried to post pics and give you some insight to the Erin we know, but looks like my pictures didn't come through to well.....I'll be posting the minute I have any info..although they've kept the secret this long! It's making me crazy I know Erin H. and have no info on the show..guess I will keep my eyes peeled for a wedding invite

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast