Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Re: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2857985;
    listed on Noelle's resume:

About me: Photography; Horseback riding; jumping and showing, modeling, yoga
    Interesting. Random thing I noticed as I rewatched the premiere; when Matt chose Noelle, there was a long pause(took him almost 15 seconds to call her name), and when he said her name while he was about to give the rose, his voice seems to be a bit low gingerly/gently voice and hugged her before he said thank you in the same manner. In comparison to the other ladies who will make it through the HTD, she's the only one who he said thank you to after she recieved the rose along with the weary tone.

Quote Originally Posted by pbandj;2858053;
    Interesting. Random thing I noticed as I rewatched the premiere; when Matt chose Noelle, there was a long pause(took him almost 15 seconds to call her name), and when he said her name while he was about to give the rose, his voice seems to be a bit low gingerly/gently voice and hugged her before he said thank you in the same manner. In comparison to the other ladies who will make it through the HTD, she's the only one who he said thank you to after she recieved the rose along with the weary tone.

Great observation pbandj I had forgotten that. You can see so much when rewatching the scenes. I no longer tape the BACH. I got too deeply involved in Meredith and Ian's love story. My impression is that she was one of the ones that impressed him. Frankly I felt that he was pretty impressed by a few of the ladies, but then I haven't been able to re-watch.

I may have to break down and watch online.

FORT Regular

I think Noelle's really pretty...and her profile picture at ABC does not do her justice. From what I've seen so far she seems sweet and down-to-earth. I'd love for her to be F1, but everyone seems to think it's Amanda...the front runner and favorite. I think Amanda's sweet too, and beautiful (but this is for another thread)

Anyway I see that there's this connection between him and Matt, it was lacking some...sparks (well at least in the 1st ep.) I see friendship between them.

What do you guys think it meant when it took Matt forever to call her name at the Rose ceremony?

Maybe Matt was still trying to decide at that point who to give the rose to? Maybe he had a couple girls in mind.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbandj;2858053;
    Don't forget that the RC takes hours to film and this ontop of the 'party'. It is the wee hours of the morning and I attribute this or any behavior on his part to be fatigue and perhaps the cue guy not being ontop of giving him the next name. I believe he and production choose the order of the roses and to memorize all 15 would be impossible at this point.

He mentioned on his Ellen interview that it was difficult to come up with something different to say each women as he met them out of the limo. It is safe to assume there was equal in stress, for the same reason, at the party AND RC.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;2858682;
    I think Noelle's really pretty...and her profile picture at ABC does not do her justice. From what I've seen so far she seems sweet and down-to-earth. I'd love for her to be F1, but everyone seems to think it's Amanda...the front runner and favorite. I think Amanda's sweet too, and beautiful (but this is for another thread)

Anyway I see that there's this connection between him and Matt, it was lacking some...sparks (well at least in the 1st ep.) I see friendship between them.

What do you guys think it meant when it took Matt forever to call her name at the Rose ceremony?
    I think he forgot her name and had to go ask, a couple of bachelor's said this needed to be done because they couldn't remember everyone's names, that however does not mean he wasn't impressed with her, I think he just wanted to get the name right

I like Noelle even more after tonight's episode eventhough we didn't see much of her or of her interaction with the bachelor . There is just something special about her that just draws you in
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2866261;
    I like Noelle even more after tonight's episode eventhough we didn't see much of her or of her interaction with the bachelor . There is just something special about her that just draws you in
    I like her too Zen...just wish we would get to see something of her...did she even get to speak a sentence tonight? Anyway...she is lovely, beautiful, mature, and seems grounded...which means she is probably far too normal to be on the Bachelor. LOL
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2866336;
    I like her too Zen...just wish we would get to see something of her...did she even get to speak a sentence tonight? Anyway...she is lovely, beautiful, mature, and seems grounded...which means she is probably far too normal to be on the Bachelor. LOL
    Karey
    Surprisingly, yes! I can't believe she was actually shown for at least a whole 3seconds and was able to be featured in her own PI commenting on the fashion show, for like 20 seconds >.> She wasn't featured much, I noticed that on 99.5% of the entire show was showing everyone, but her - she gets cut out in a lot of parts, but she was depicted somewhat on the RC, thankfully!

FORT Fogey