Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Re: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee;2857834;
    Is this when Noelle is crying and says something like "I don't understand" and we believe she is going home at F4 to F3? If so, who is the girl sitting next to her? Does anyone else think this looks like Robin? If so that would either mean it isn't what we think as Robin goes from F6 to F4? Right? Or am I way off base?
    That looks like Bobin to me beside Noelle

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee;2857834;
    Is this when Noelle is crying and says something like "I don't understand" and we believe she is going home at F4 to F3? If so, who is the girl sitting next to her? Does anyone else think this looks like Robin? If so that would either mean it isn't what we think as Robin goes from F6 to F4? Right? Or am I way off base?
    It could be a VO from when she is leaving, but it doesn't have to actually correspond to that SC.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2857876;
    It could be a VO from when she is leaving, but it doesn't have to actually correspond to that SC.
    So true, I have to remember to keep my head

Between Cat's SCs clearely showing Noelle and Cape finding out that her parents live in a rural area, that puts the horseback riding as a HTD, which confirms that she goes to F4, but that's as far as she goes ! Not meant to be!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2857918;
    Between Cat's SCs clearely showing Noelle and Cape finding out that her parents live in a rural area, that puts the horseback riding as a HTD, which confirms that she goes to F4, but that's as far as she goes ! Not meant to be!
    If they really want to make this a great reality show maybe they should let us the fans vote for who we think would make the best match for our trusty bachelor! For sure the couple would be a success
    Last edited by Babycakee; 03-20-2008 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2857918;
    Awww I liked Noelle since she step foot off the limo but I guess Matt and her just doesn't connect

Quote Originally Posted by pbandj;2857928;
    Awww I liked Noelle since she step foot off the limo but I guess Matt and her just doesn't connect
    I really liked her from the previews, before even the premiere of the show. She is adorable and sweet. Like you said, maybe they are just not a good fit for some reason. Let's hope that she's already over him .

If they really want to make this a great reality show maybe they should let us the fans vote for who we think would make the best match for our trusty bachelor! For sure the couple would be a success
    Babycake, if they were to let the fans vote, Amanda would be the one hands down. She the board favorite.
    Last edited by zen4; 03-20-2008 at 08:03 PM.

listed on Noelle's resume:

About me: Photography; Horseback riding; jumping and showing, modeling, yoga

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2857983;
    I really liked her from the previews, before even the premiere of the show. She is adorable and sweet. Like you said, maybe they are just not a good fit for some reason. Let's hope that she's already over him .
    I just don't see Noelle as someone who will have that hard of a time. Her guy will come. I have no reason to believe that she would actually have picked Matt either as her true love. We just know that he didn't pick her.

Maybe one reason he didn't pick her is that he knew she wasn't that into him. Who knows, I don't presume that it takes forever for these ladies to get over the guy. I sometimes wonder if we assume that the girls are all actually into the guy, when in actuality it's a two way street and there just wasn't an intense connection. My favorite saying with my girls is "it's the puzzle piece".

So true, Girlsmom. Fleiss does manage to do the whole sensory-deprivation thing, where there's nothing to really think about other than the Bach, but I just wonder how many of the women are really into the guy. I don't think we've seen all that many truly broken hearts. And I agree, those that do fall probably get over it pretty quickly once they're back in the real world and have a better perspective.

As for Noelle, we'll see. I don't yet have a sense of how level-headed she is or isn't, or how good a fit she might be with Matt. All I know is that I like her on her own.