Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Re: Noelle - **Spoilers**

She reminds me more than a little of Laura Linney.

Something I bumped into earlier, I'm not sure if it has been posted - my apologies if it has been.

coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080318/NEWS01/803180306/1002/CUSTOMERSERVICE02

Loveland grad lining up for 'The Bachelor'

A popular sweetheart-matching reality TV show will feature a representative from the Sweetheart City this season.
    Loveland High School graduate Noelle Drake is one of 25 women competing for the heart of one man on the current season of ABC's "The Bachelor."
    Noelle's parents, Larry and Teresa Drake, still live in Loveland.
    Larry said Noelle moved to Los Angles five years ago to pursue an acting and photography career.
    She auditioned for "The Bachelor" on a whim and got one of the bachelorette spots, which was a pretty big surprise for her parents.

"This is an exciting adventure for her," Larry said.
    Noelle, a 2000 LHS graduate, recently appeared in an episode of the Fox television drama "House" and had a small role in the movie "Red Eye."
    Noelle also works as a photographer, and her work can be viewed at Blank.
    On "The Bachelor," Noelle is one of 25 women spending time with global financier Matt Grant, a hunky Englishman whose catchphrase on the show's trailers is: "Hi, I'm Matt Grant, and I'm here to steal your women."

Each episode, Grant will give roses to the bachelorettes he wants to keep around for the next show until there's only one left.
    The contest already has been filmed, and Noelle can't give interviews until she's eliminated or the show ends so no one spills the beans on what happens.

The first episode aired Monday.
    Larry said he has never had any concerns about his daughter joining the cast of "The Bachelor."
    "She has a very good head on her shoulders," he said.
    But he admitted he has some apprehension about how Noelle's reality character will be portrayed in the show.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Noelle has no worries about being portrayed negatively... she's already gotten a really good edit and it's only been one week.. She seems sweet and if screen caps told otherwise I'd be rooting for her to go to F1.

Larry said he has never had any concerns about his daughter joining the cast of "The Bachelor."
    "She has a very good head on her shoulders," he said.
    But he admitted he has some apprehension about how Noelle's reality character will be portrayed in the show.
    Very, very smart father ~ he knows his daughter but is not so sure about the editing by the producers. Noelle appeared not only beautiful, but very down to earth and kind.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I agree with all of you . She seems like such a classy and sweet lady .
    I will enjoy watching her on my TV screen hoping that she won't be leaving the show with a broken heart.

It's probably too early to suggest she be the next Bachelorette after Deanna, isn't it?

Yeah, I thought so. Oh, well.

(But I really like her a lot, at least so far.)

She seems really lovely.

I think I remember the character she played on House. While the story name doesn't mean anything to me, I keep seeing her as a girl who keeps turning up in the ER with increasing and different symptons. I don't remember how it was resolved, but the character's face must have stuck with me and I see it with Noelle.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2857141;
    I think I remember the character she played on House. While the story name doesn't mean anything to me, I keep seeing her as a girl who keeps turning up in the ER with increasing and different symptons. I don't remember how it was resolved, but the character's face must have stuck with me and I see it with Noelle.

Oh, this has been bugging me since I saw on here that she was on House. I keep getting her mixed up with the one who House kept around, not 13 but the other one. But I know that's not her because it was a recurring role.

I guess I will just have to keep looking out for House re-runs and rewatch the show.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

I didn't analyze much of the screencaps but did I see one of her crying?