Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Re: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2888084;
    The biggest thing I picked up about Noelle on the program Monday was the statement "I'm one of the Just a Matter of Time Girls." (meaning, it's just a matter of time before Matt lets her go)

Which I guess is the case in light of Barbados SCs.

I like her.
    Maybe I'm reading more into her statement than it really means.
    I thought her statement said a thousand words. Made me wonder what actually goes on that we don't see and they do see. The high and mighty edit can never be forgotten.
    Those hour episodes are Fleiss' answer to the vegamatic slicing machine.

I was really surprised Fleiss left that in. Maybe one of our savvy film editors slipped in a little meta-commentary? Kudos.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2888091;
    Maybe I'm reading more into her statement than it really means.
    I thought her statement said a thousand words. Made me wonder what actually goes on that we don't see and they do see. The high and mighty edit can never be forgotten.
    Those hour episodes are Fleiss' answer to the vegamatic slicing machine.
    We could take that one of a couple of ways:

(1) Foreshadowing - Heartbreaking as it is, she indicates she knows she is going to get cut; it will hurt, and we will be witnesses to it.

(2) We see this sad little scene to reinforce the idea that Robin can be unkind.

If we had no screencaps, we could be tempted to believe that she just might actually make it to F1, and this remark is left in for the irony. (The typical viewing audience does not have screencaps, so some of them might believe she is still in the running.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2888104;

(1) Foreshadowing - Heartbreaking as it is, she indicates she knows she is going to get cut; it will hurt, and we will be witnesses to it.

(2) We see this sad little scene to reinforce the idea that Robin can be unkind.
    If we had no screencaps, we could be tempted to believe that she just might actually make it to F1, and this remark is left in for the irony. (The typical viewing audience does not have screencaps, so some of them might believe she is still in the running.)

Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2888104;

And another bingo.

I believe Noelle makes it to the F4.
    Even though she does not know how much farther along she will make it,(at this point) I believe she is aware enough at this point of which girls have the true connection --which I am sure we are only seeing pieces. There are definitely stand out girls to her.
    I have to wonder if her saying this to Robin, doesn't give Robin a nudge to step up her own game. Robin surely sees what connections are out there and uses the word compete to describe the dating process.

I really think that Noelle is in for the right reasons. She just seems so sincere and genuine. Per her talk with Robin, she said that she is one of the few that are real and nobody sees it and I really believe her. I also think that at this point the bachelor hasn't yet shown interest in knowing more about her based on what she said to Robin. I'm not sure that this show is the ideal situation for a girl like Noelle. She is reserved and definitely not aggressive in seeking out Matt's attention, so she tends to stay in the background. I hope that we will see more of her now that the girls are leaving and so she is bound to have some quality time with the bachelor. I think that she is a terrific lady and like so many I do believe that she makes it to F4 and I'm so bummed that she doesn't go further than that .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2888269;
    I really think that Noelle is in for the right reasons. She just seems so sincere and genuine. Per her talk with Robin, she said that she is one of the few that are real and nobody sees it and I really believe her. I also think that at this point the bachelor hasn't yet shown interest in knowing more about her based on what she said to Robin. I'm not sure that this show is the ideal situation for a girl like Noelle. She is reserved and definitely not aggressive in seeking out Matt's attention, so she tends to stay in the background. I hope that we will see more of her now that the girls are leaving and so she is bound to have some quality time with the bachelor. I think that she is a terrific lady and like so many I do believe that she makes it to F4 and I'm so bummed that she doesn't go further than that .
    I agree Zen she does seem like she is so sincere and genuine, i really like her.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2888026;
    Yes we knew that she was a photographer and an actress. Is it because she was an actress that you have concerns, Turtlekeeper?

Hopefully that occupation would not preclude someone from going on this show. I remember other actresses being on this show ~ for example Kelly and her dog Lola from Byron's season ~ but nothing was said about her then.

I don't really have any concerns about it one way or the other, I was just posting information.. I've only watch the show since season 10, but I have come to know the whole thing is a joke, and my original opinion of the show when it first came out, was dead on.. but now I watch more for the laughs, and to see who can make a bigger fool of themselves..

Backgammon <?sp> - the bach - ''old'' man
    board games - Noelle - the gramma side of her

UUUmmm LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON