Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Re: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MissFan;2884116;
    I love her too!!
    WELCOME to TEAM DIMPLES
    Team Dimples! Too cute, MissFan! Darn, I was hoping to see the conversation that was shown in your avatar last night.

Oh yes, that was a total set up by the producers for Kristine and Noelle to sit by Matt and Amanda. Everyone could see that by how uncomfortable the two women were sitting there.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

I agree it was the producers but have we examined the reason why - was it a) just to create a situation/atmosphere for the show or b) they were wary of how much might be said/done between Amanda and Matt? Has Matt possibly told the producers by this point that Amanda is a serious contender?

And no I don't know who F1 is (YET!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;2884851;
    I thought it was strange that Noelle had that conversation with Robin. What was up with that? Robin would be the last person I would spill my guts to.
    Quite naive of her to do that, yes. That tells me that Noelle is one of those trusting people that seeks the good in everyone but I hope the suggestion her "friend" made (not to accept the rose) was an eye opener.

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2885044;
    I agree it was the producers but have we examined the reason why - was it a) just to create a situation/atmosphere for the show or b) they were wary of how much might be said/done between Amanda and Matt? Has Matt possibly told the producers by this point that Amanda is a serious contender?

And no I don't know who F1 is (YET!)
    I'm right with you on that one. Sure they can cut the footage so the viewing public doesn't see it, but they do need to keep the other girls "hanging on."

A couple of things I noticed on an article about Noelle:

Loveland’s Noelle Drake didn’t get any alone time with British hunk Matt Grant during Monday’s episode of "The Bachelor: London Calling," but it didn’t matter.

Drake — a 2000 Loveland High graduate — accepted the red flower from Grant despite another contestant’s advice that she shouldn’t take it after Noelle revealed she feels like she’s “a matter of time girl.”

Drake, who went on her second group date, tried to impress Grant with her prowess on the rugby field during the second date in which Grant had the bachelorettes play a match against one another.

Before the rugby practice started, Noelle said her main mission on the date was “not to die playing rugby.”

Shayne, an actress from California, went on one of two one-on-one dates during the episode. On the date, Shayne reluctantly revealed her father is Lorenzo Lamas from “Renegade” and “Falcon Crest” fame.
    Grant, 27, eliminated three more bachelorettes, including Erin S. — a hot dog vendor from Venice, Calif.

On each episode, Grant will give roses to the bachelorettes he wants to stick around for the next show until there’s one left and the man and woman will then presumably have found the love of their lives.

Drake’s parents, Larry and Teresa Drake, still live in Loveland.
    Loveland Connection - www.lovelandconnection.com - Loveland, CO

Shayne and her date is featured on Noelle's article. The other thing I noticed is that it mentions where her parents are living, maybe implying a HTD? (Or maybe I'm just overly dreaming)

I noticed that Noelle had quite a few ITM (in the moments) during the show last night. It seemed that all the women had these, but Noelle had more than the others not having a one-on-one date.

~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the article on Noelle, pbandj!

I don't know if this has been posted but some tid bits about Noelle.. Seems, she may not be there for the right reasons either.. I found these on another board..

Blank

Her acting bio..

Noelle Drake

Yes we knew that she was a photographer and an actress. Is it because she was an actress that you have concerns, Turtlekeeper?

Hopefully that occupation would not preclude someone from going on this show. I remember other actresses being on this show ~ for example Kelly and her dog Lola from Byron's season ~ but nothing was said about her then.

Being an actress has never precluded anyone in the past from being on the show. Usually the guys see right through those that are there for career enhancement only (Susan.)

The biggest thing I picked up about Noelle on the program Monday was the statement "I'm one of the Just a Matter of Time Girls." (meaning, it's just a matter of time before Matt lets her go)

Which I guess is the case in light of Barbados SCs.

I like her.