Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Re: Noelle - **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2884460;
    When Matt and Amanda were sitting down for 1 on 1 time during the rugby date, Noelle and Kristine came up to sit right by them. You could tell that the producers totally pushed them to do that. It was so awkward and Noelle and Kristine looked so embarrassed!
    Thank you Soccermama, I feel better ! What an awkward moment that was. Darn those producers :nono. Again we didn't see much of her! It's frustrating .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2884575;
    Thank you Soccermama, I feel better ! What an awkward moment that was. Darn those producers :nono. Again we didn't see much of her! It's frustrating .
    I hope they don't start portraying her as a wallflower. From the few PI's we saw and the few interactions with Matt she seems to be intelligent and sweet. I liked her from hello.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2884460;
    When Matt and Amanda were sitting down for 1 on 1 time during the rugby date, Noelle and Kristine came up to sit right by them. You could tell that the producers totally pushed them to do that. It was so awkward and Noelle and Kristine looked so embarrassed!
    That was clearly a set up from the producers, and three of the classiest girls on the show (Amanda, Noelle and Kristine) were the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2884589;
    That was clearly a set up from the producers, and three of the classiest girls on the show (Amanda, Noelle and Kristine) were the victims.
    Isn't that a shame...

Noelle is a lovely girl from watching tonight's show!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2884586;
    I hope they don't start portraying her as a wallflower. From the few PI's we saw and the few interactions with Matt she seems to be intelligent and sweet. I liked her from hello.
    I hope not! I'm so looking forward to her interaction with Matt. We didn't actually see them talk since the first episode . Like you, she had me at Hello!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2884586;
    I know, I wish they would focus more attention on her as well. It seems like they are focusing so much attention on Shayne that there is no time left for the other ladies.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2884602;
    I hope not! I'm so looking forward to her interaction with Matt. We didn't actually see them talk since the first episode . Like you, she had me at Hello!
    I'm pretty sure we all are! I'm glad she was able to have her PIs and was able to say a couple of full sentences but still bummed(most likely will be until her one-on-one with Matt)......ugh when will that Monday come?

FORT Regular

I too liked Noelle from the first night, and it broke my heart when she said something to the effect of "I'm a it's just a matter of time girl" to Robin. I sincerely hope she's in the F4, if only to see Robin's reaction when Noelle gets the rose, and she doesn't!

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;2884748;
    I too liked Noelle from the first night, and it broke my heart when she said something to the effect of "I'm a it's just a matter of time girl" to Robin. I sincerely hope she's in the F4, if only to see Robin's reaction when Noelle gets the rose, and she doesn't!
    LOL......that will be priceless!

But, as for the "matter of time" comment, that really applies to all except the final girl.......it's just a matter of time until they're eliminated. Though I did think it unkind and manipulative of Robin to encourage her to NOT accept a rose if Matt offered one.:nono

I thought it was strange that Noelle had that conversation with Robin. What was up with that? Robin would be the last person I would spill my guts to.