Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2988930;
    So good to see you all!
    It was starting to get a little lonely over here in the corner.

Can't wait for the fireworks!!!!

.........who's bringing the punch?

Dodie, you've been a great cheerleader for Chelsea!

I'm in Chelsea's corner too ... it's more fun to cheer on the underdog .. I mean the undergirl (!) ...

You all have kept the "mystery" of the F1 alive with this Chelsea thread .... great job everyone

I've got my glass filled ready to toast the happy couple ... here's hoping its Chels !!! And if not ... well ... Matt and Shayne make a cute couple too !

Quote Originally Posted by decemberose;2989361;

I've got my glass filled ready to toast the happy couple ... here's hoping its Chels !!! And if not ... well ... Matt and Shayne make a cute couple too !
    A cute couple of what?

Sorry I'm late, traffic!

I love Chelsea to pieces, and if he chooses her, then I get the double pleasure of knowing every line we were fed about him - was truly heartfelt!

If he does choose Shayne [Ouch! sorry - just bit my tongue] then all the best to them! I refuse to eat crow for backing Chelsea if he chooses Shayne, and don't think there's a need to. Everyone has their faves and that's just the way it is

I don't see Shayne as a soccer mom any time soon, but if they do settle down, get married, and have kids - then, and only then, will I eat my crow.

Break out the punch - I've brought the spike

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2988930;
    So good to see you all!
    It was starting to get a little lonely over here in the corner.

Can't wait for the fireworks!!!!

.........who's bringing the punch?

Right here with you dodie

Michelle

I am so nervous..... right there with u Dodie!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy4jet;2989856;
    I am so nervous..... right there with u Dodie!
    Her visit with his parents looked like it went well.

FORT Newbie

Did you see in the opening part of the show tonight when Chelsea is getting ready? Did you see her BRACELET?

Chelsea was great. I'm sorry her heart was broken but she is better off without DB. I see so much more in her life ahead. You go girl!

I was actually clapping at one point, even though the evidence around here was all Shayne, after seeing him with her after they left his parents house and seeing them on the beach together... all I could think is "There is no way this man is dumb enough to let go of this." And then, when he had his LCD with Shayne, all I could think of was how much she reminded me of a 12 year old, and I though "There is no way that he can seriously be considering making this child his wife."

My heart was literally beating out of my chest when the first limo pulled up. And dropped like a rock when I saw it was Chels. She looked beautifully elegant.

The proposal was downright weird, with all the monkey chatter. Shayne's dress was really cute, but I'm sorry - did not suit her at all imo - it made her look a little frumpy. Not that it matters when you're the one getting the proposal...lol

Men can be funny creatures, and Chelsea's comment about Shayne being false, was more telling than anything I've heard all season. Women see things that men just don't, or refuse to, or ignore. I don't begrudge her the comment, although I'm sure there'll be a ton of posts on how "craste" it was - I understood her frustration. Those comments that he left her with after the LCD would have had her feeling over the moon, heck he had me believing them too...lol

Chelsea doll, you are much better off - he's not looking for what he said he was. In my very humble opinion, of course.

Time to pack up the party supplies and move on to The 'ette! Thanks for the company

I thought Chelsea comment was crude......This happens all the time the woman is always upset with the other woman, when it's the man who they should be upset with....Typical and silly for Chelsea to say.......

MY heart hit the bottom of the floor when it was her that got out of the first limo. I had a feeling thru the entire episode that it was going to be Shayne. I just didn't want to believe it. I am sure that he did what he felt was right. I really smiled at Chelsea's statement to him in the end. She never was one to hold her tongue. lol I believe she will be ok. She is tough. I admire her.