Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2988930;
    So good to see you all!
    It was starting to get a little lonely over here in the corner.

Can't wait for the fireworks!!!!

.........who's bringing the punch?

Chips and dips all ready to go I'll be on the board but I'm not "watching" the show. I'll DVR it and check it out if Chelsea's F1. Otherwise, it's history for this season.

BTW, whether she's F2 or F1, I'd love to see Chelsea make it as a sports announcer. I laughed a lot at her PIs. I think her edgy sense of humor would work well with the male announcers.

FORT Regular

Ready for tonight- betting on Chelsea. Time will tell. I just wonder if I can keep from checking the FORT tonight before it airs West Coast time! Wish me strength!

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed;2989012;
    Ready for tonight- betting on Chelsea. Time will tell. I just wonder if I can keep from checking the FORT tonight before it airs West Coast time! Wish me strength!

I am so glad I don't live on the West Coast, for this reason only though. It is beautiful there but, I would hate to have to wait until everyone else had seen my fav shows before I did.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

I feel so badly for Chelsea right now. I'm sure she is extremely nervous about her edit after last week. Chelsea - hang in there! The nightmare is almost over.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2989187;
    I feel so badly for Chelsea right now. I'm sure she is extremely nervous about her edit after last week. Chelsea - hang in there! The nightmare is almost over.
    I agree w/you. Right now I am so concerned about how Chelsea is going to react to being rejected tonight. Yes, her nightmare is almost over and she will have the hearts of many fans by the time the show is over! I hope she gets a chance to do a couple of interviews so that we can hear her side of the story!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Newbie

How is everyone postive that she's the one who has to go?

Quote Originally Posted by scoutmommi;2988870;
    I am totally expecting a curvball tonight.....it's probably going to be Chelsea and we'll know why after watching the show tonight. If it's Shayne, that's ok too.
    I feel like there should be a curveball. Almost as if Fleiss owes us one! What gives!?
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

FORT Newbie

I hope there's a curveball..

FORT Fanatic

Even though I am a Matt and Shayne fan and I'm rooting for them, it doesn't mean I am not worried about how Chelsea will react if she is F2.

She looks so beautiful and so happy in the FRC screencap. If she gets her heart broken, mine will break right along with her. To me that is the worst part of these finales. I always cry right along with the girl who is F2.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2989187;
    I think they'll give Chelsea a nice edit tonight--she deserves it after the FD edit. And I wish her well in her future endeavors.

Run, Chelsea, run. Blog, Chelsea, blog.