Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

I am still not convinced Shayne has this in the bag, even with most of the evidence going that way -- and believe me when I say, I would be much happier with a Shayne F1 than Chelsea, as I have never been able to buy into the story with her and Matt.

I am going to guess that tonight they really pull out all the stops and try to show something super steamy going on between them, but unless it's something over the top magical, i.e. electric sparks shooting from Chelsea's eyes and starting Matt's clothes on fire, I think for me, it's too little, too late, and even that might not be enough.

Despite what we are being presented, there are a lot of little things that nag at me that don't quite add up, and so while I am really hoping, he picks Shayne, if I were betting gal, I'm starting to think I would put it all on Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;2988595;
    I am still not convinced Shayne has this in the bag, even with most of the evidence going that way -- and believe me when I say, I would be much happier with a Shayne F1 than Chelsea, as I have never been able to buy into the story with her and Matt.

I am going to guess that tonight they really pull out all the stops and try to show something super steamy going on between them, but unless it's something over the top magical, i.e. electric sparks shooting from Chelsea's eyes and starting Matt's clothes on fire, I think for me, it's too little, too late, and even that might not be enough.

Despite what we are being presented, there are a lot of little things that nag at me that don't quite add up, and so while I am really hoping, he picks Shayne, if I were betting gal, I'm starting to think I would put it all on Chelsea.
    That just made my day! Hilarious...
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Team Chelsie!!
    Spin master in training

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;2988595;

I am totally expecting a curvball tonight.....it's probably going to be Chelsea and we'll know why after watching the show tonight. If it's Shayne, that's ok too.

I have a feeling that Amanda is sitting at home tonight and thanking God that she was not the final two pick!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2988879;
    I have a feeling that Amanda is sitting at home tonight and thanking God that she was not the final two pick!
    Yup! Totally agree with you!

So good to see you all!
    It was starting to get a little lonely over here in the corner.

Can't wait for the fireworks!!!!

.........who's bringing the punch?

Quote Originally Posted by scoutmommi;2988870;
    I am totally expecting a curvball tonight.....it's probably going to be Chelsea and we'll know why after watching the show tonight. If it's Shayne, that's ok too.
    so am I.. hoping it's chelsea that throws the curveball however perhaps it'll end up being an amanda prank curveball.. who knows... but as I said, I'd be happy with Chelsea being F1 as I think she has more in common with Matt than Shayne just wish she would open up more as that might hurt her.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2988879;
    I bet her knees are sore from being on them so much doing just what you said above.

If I was her I would get tatoo saying "I am the most Thankful person on earth".
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2987586;
    Yes I am going to have to see it or I should say 'hear' it from you all before I believe it. I plan on recording the show tomorrow night and maybe watching later. Unless it really gets good and Chelsea is F1 or she kicks Matt to the curb

At first I was going to tape but I've decided to rip the band-aid off all at once and get past this season and this show! That would be a great ending if he was turned down. They claim he proposed but is there proof he is accepted?

We have mammoth bowls of punch in the corner, spiked and unspiked.

Line right up!
    Last edited by mears25; 05-12-2008 at 07:11 PM. Reason: spelling