Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bambie;2986182;
    No - I don't believe it. I think it's just the usual "I'm so torn what do I do" stuff that happens every season. I also think that the family members intentionally appear to be "torn" between both for the sake of good drama.
    It's seemed clear to me in all the seasons that the family's aren't actually permitted to express a preference on camera, except in rare cases where it'll heighten the drama -- as when Andrew's brother brought up his suspicions about Kirsten and her old boyfriend.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;2980085;
    I can't compete with seasoned sleuthers - but, have a few thoughts to throw out there (which may have been pondered and buried some time ago). I believe it is screen cap 227 - - thought it was interesting that the flower in focus in the foreground is a bleeding heart - - a flower that resembles a teardrop falling from a broken heart and is often associeated to heartbreak. 2nd - I look at the elbow height of the two pictures where Matt is standing behind chelsea in one of the more recent pictures. Then I compare that to the imfamous sunset shot. Clearly Shayne would need to be on stilts for shoes to bring her elbow up so high - - my money is on Chelsea as she is a little taller - and I agree with many of the posts - which Shayne is getting screen time, the few picks out there of Matt and Chelsea seem quite endearing.
    I went back and looked at SC 227, and I can also see that. It crossed my mind, I wonder if this is just a camera angle that makes the elbows look more apart than they really are.

I had finally conceded that it was going to be Shayne, now you have my "embers of Chelsea hope" flamed up again. I am so confused.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2986173;
    Does anyone truly believe the passion line? The only bachelor I believe the passion line for was Andy/Bevin, the other who use that line is BSing saying what they need to say to get the story.......Because for weeks everyone has been saying that Matt only feels lust/passion for Shayne that is why she couldn't be F1, surprise, surprise now the ole passion/F2 edit is given to Chelsea but I have to admit I never saw this storyline pointing to Chelsea........
    I really think we have had a bad edit this season. I didn't see much of Matts personality (plenty of tongue, but not the personality!), and not as much of the times with Chelsea. I wondered how much was on the cutting room floor. I am totally confused on who will be F1, having changed my mind several times these last 24hrs. Oh well, I'm a newby, and probably been Fleissed!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2986012;
    Who would you choose if you were Matt........one you had passion for (Chelsia)......or one you are at more ease with (Shayne).

He picks EASE over PASSION!
    I think both are necessary ingredients to build on. Maybe passion will come with Shayne, she is easy to be with, and they do kiss a lot, maybe that passion can be worked up!!

If the passion is already with Chelsea, then if they get to know each other better, hopefully walls will come down, and it will be easier/more comfortable to be together. I know if my man was sharing time with someone else, and I knew it, I would be so jealous, I don't think I would be easy to be around either.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;2988203;
    I think both are necessary ingredients to build on. Maybe passion will come with Shayne, she is easy to be with, and they do kiss a lot, maybe that passion can be worked up!!

If the passion is already with Chelsea, then if they get to know each other better, hopefully walls will come down, and it will be easier/more comfortable to be together. I know if my man was sharing time with someone else, and I knew it, I would be so jealous, I don't think I would be easy to be around either.
    He didn't say that he didn't have passion with Shayne, just that he felt the most at ease with her. That's the way it was with my husband and I. I felt right away that I'd known him all my life. Our relationship was not the roller coaster that I'd been used to with others, BUT we had plenty of passion too!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;2988177;
    I had finally conceded that it was going to be Shayne, now you have my "embers of Chelsea hope" flamed up again. I am so confused.
    Well you're more than welcome to join the Bridal Shower Planning Party Brigade in the corner.....

What's the worst that could happen right? It's not like we have our life's savings on the line (I hope )..... so let's have fun, stay positive and hope for the outcome we're wishing for!!

I don't have a problem flying in the face of convention, and I'd love it if the FRC turned the whole audience on its head!

Go Chels!!
    Last edited by dodie430; 05-12-2008 at 12:31 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2981982;
    Well put the doubts out of your head and come join me in the corner!

Anyone else?

Bueller?.......Bueller....???

I'm done discussing and analysing and anyone is welcome to join me in the Chels-Fest..... but ya have to be brave [some might use "naive" instead of "brave".... but I like "positive sounding words!" ]

What the heck - count me in!

(But I'll only be happy for her if Matt turns out to be the smart, funny, charming man we were promised) Otherwise Shayne is welcome to him!
    Last edited by mears25; 05-12-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: qualified statement

Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2988479;
    What the heck - count me in!

(But I'll only be happy for her if Matt turns out to be the smart, funny, charming man we were promised) Otherwise Shayne is welcome to him!
    Exactly. I'm still hoping that it's Chelsea. This season is one of a kind...I'm waiting for the appropriate/corresponding ending.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Please Dodie! I love parties!.... include me please... and yes I will have my hanky ready.

This is random...but did anyone else feel like Chelsea started to get a Kate edit early on? (Sorry if this was said before.) I remember watching thinking "Just like Kate...well, she's a goner."

I was surprised that they gave her that edit when she has made it so far?!?...

It has added a lot of fuel to the Shayne-Train's argument. Was this Fleiss's intention?
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.