Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3878798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Does anyone truly believe the passion line? The only bachelor I believe the passion line for was Andy/Bevin, the other who use that line is BSing saying what they need to say to get the story.......Because for weeks everyone has been saying that Matt only feels lust/passion for Shayne that is why she couldn't be F1, surprise, surprise now the ole passion/F2 edit is given to Chelsea but I have to admit I never saw this storyline pointing to Chelsea........

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2986173;
    Does anyone truly believe the passion line? The only bachelor I believe the passion line for was Andy/Bevin, the other who use that line is BSing saying what they need to say to get the story.......Because for weeks everyone has been saying that Matt only feels lust/passion for Shayne that is why she couldn't be F1, surprise, surprise now the ole passion/F2 edit is given to Chelsea but I have to admit I never saw this storyline pointing to Chelsea........
    No - I don't believe it. I think it's just the usual "I'm so torn what do I do" stuff that happens every season. I also think that the family members intentionally appear to be "torn" between both for the sake of good drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Londonn5;2983829;
    Hi, this is my first post here. Personally, I would love for Matt to choose Chelsea. I think that she's so genuine and just seems to be shy by nature. From the latest clip, from Matt's home visit. I think it's kind of a shame that his mom felt Shayne was more genuine simply because she seems more outgoing and openly demonstrative. I understand Chelsea's reluctance to be completely open up to Matt with other women in the picture on national TV. I think I'm going to cry for her when he gives that FR to Shayne.
    Londonn5 Thank you for posting and look forward to more posts from you in the future.

I too have been holding out for Chelsea as I feel she has a wonderful personality. I have seen the SC and everything leads to Shayne but however the outcome, I wish Matt and the person well. I too will tomorrow night when he gives Shayne the FR.

8 days until DeAnna

Michelle

I know almost everyone has Shayne as F1, and I can also see how a lot of evidence supports that, but I don't necessarily think it's a foregone conclusion. SC's can be made to look deceiving no matter how compelling, so I don't give those much credence.

The edits are far more telling, and to this point, it seems Shayne has gotten the best edits, but....at the HTD episode, I thought Matt and Chelsea had a break out moment when they were dressing up and playing around together where they actually looked cute together as opposed to awkward, and I thought okay, TPTB are going to give her a better edit, and then of course next comes that horrible FD, and then I thought, well maybe not, except that I did notice (in spite of the crappy edit she got), Matt showed more depth with her in expressing his feelings (I don't want to lose you; I may have already said too much, and things like this) then with the other two, and even the way he presented her with the fantasy suite card showed more feeling as compared to the other women. This makes me think the producers are trying to hide something.

Now, I can honestly say, I have much more enjoyed the interaction between Shayne and Matt as opposed to Chelsea and Matt (watching them, for me, has been a horribly uncomfortable experience) and to this point, I can say the showing ending with Chelsea ending up as F1 would be a bit of a disappointment due to the poor edit she has gotten, I can still see her taking this.

If that is the case, I hope they put some new people in charge of editting next season, because they really, really did not do Chelsea any justice.

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;2987218;
    I know almost everyone has Shayne as F1, and I can also see how a lot of evidence supports that, but I don't necessarily think it's a foregone conclusion. SC's can be made to look deceiving no matter how compelling, so I don't give those much credence.

The edits are far more telling, and to this point, it seems Shayne has gotten the best edits, but....at the HTD episode, I thought Matt and Chelsea had a break out moment when they were dressing up and playing around together where they actually looked cute together as opposed to awkward, and I thought okay, TPTB are going to give her a better edit, and then of course next comes that horrible FD, and then I thought, well maybe not, except that I did notice (in spite of the crappy edit she got), Matt showed more depth with her in expressing his feelings (I don't want to lose you; I may have already said too much, and things like this) then with the other two, and even the way he presented her with the fantasy suite card showed more feeling as compared to the other women. This makes me think the producers are trying to hide something.

Now, I can honestly say, I have much more enjoyed the interaction between Shayne and Matt as opposed to Chelsea and Matt (watching them, for me, has been a horribly uncomfortable experience) and to this point, I can say the showing ending with Chelsea ending up as F1 would be a bit of a disappointment due to the poor edit she has gotten, I can still see her taking this.

If that is the case, I hope they put some new people in charge of editting next season, because they really, really did not do Chelsea any justice.
    You have made some excellent points, FableChild. I fear, however, they have fallen upon a dead board. You see, we have conceded Shayne's inevitability, be it farce or everlasting love. Even if Matt's kneeling in front of the flowers was filmed prior to either of the ladies arrival with a standin, we still cannot escape the longer shadows with Shayne or Matt's L-shaped sideburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2984564;
    I am not going to count Chelsea out until I see her leave.

Yes I am going to have to see it or I should say 'hear' it from you all before I believe it. I plan on recording the show tomorrow night and maybe watching later. Unless it really gets good and Chelsea is F1 or she kicks Matt to the curb

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2987292;
    You have made some excellent points, FableChild. I fear, however, they have fallen upon a dead board. You see, we have conceded Shayne's inevitability, be it farce or everlasting love.
    I haven't conceded anything

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2987586;
    Yes I am going to have to see it or I should say 'hear' it from you all before I believe it. I plan on recording the show tomorrow night and maybe watching later. Unless it really gets good and Chelsea is F1 or she kicks Matt to the curb
    After Amanda went, I then thought Chelsea would be the best fit. With less then 24 hrs to go, it's looking more like Shayne as F1. I'm gonna need a hanky whoever wins. F2 is gonna be heart broken.

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;2987218;

I so agree with the bolded part!

I think all of the women's edits could have been much more flattering. I am sure they are all wonderful women in their own way. Unfortunately sometimes that doesn't make for drama in Fleiss' eyes.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Here's a cap of Matt and Chelsea kissing in/on the London Eye from the E! News segment last Friday. What a romantic setting!