Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2984564;
    I am not going to count Chelsea out until I see her leave.
    I'd love to see Chelsea get the proposal too - her and Matt really seem to have fun together and I think once the cameras are off of them, Chelsea would be much more comfortable with him and PDA's.

I've always thought that Amanda and Chelsea had a lot of traits in common and that if he chose one over the other it was because he liked the "differences" they had better. (not sure if that made sense)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2985682;
    I'd love to see Chelsea get the proposal too - her and Matt really seem to have fun together and I think once the cameras are off of them, Chelsea would be much more comfortable with him and PDA's.

I've always thought that Amanda and Chelsea had a lot of traits in common and that if he chose one over the other it was because he liked the "differences" they had better. (not sure if that made sense)
    After reading most of your posts I think we think a lot alike. I have also noticed we tend to defend the same points with most things and I agree with you on Chelsea and Amanda.

On well, only 1 more day of thid farce of a season.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2985697;
    After reading most of your posts I think we think a lot alike. I have also noticed we tend to defend the same points with most things and I agree with you on Chelsea and Amanda.

On well, only 1 more day of thid farce of a season.
    Yep, just one more day and then we get Deanna, yah!!!

I'll watch tomorrow, I want to see how Chelsea handles it, she's a sweetheart. I hope she does get the broadcasting job that she is being rumoured to be seeking, she deserves it after this whole fiasco.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2985730;
    Yep, just one more day and then we get Deanna, yah!!!

I'll watch tomorrow, I want to see how Chelsea handles it, she's a sweetheart. I hope she does get the broadcasting job that she is being rumoured to be seeking, she deserves it after this whole fiasco.
    Especially after the hatchet job Fleiss opted to do on her. That is one vicious man.

Quote Originally Posted by Londonn5;2983829;
    Hi, this is my first post here. Personally, I would love for Matt to choose Chelsea. I think that she's so genuine and just seems to be shy by nature. From the latest clip, from Matt's home visit. I think it's kind of a shame that his mom felt Shayne was more genuine simply because she seems more outgoing and openly demonstrative. I understand Chelsea's reluctance to be completely open up to Matt with other women in the picture on national TV. I think I'm going to cry for her when he gives that FR to Shayne.
    Londonn5 to posting. I know I'm going to have a hard time watching Chelsea on Monday because I'll be thinking Shayne has this, and Chelsea is in for such heatbreak. Moana going at F2 was a shock, as was Bevin. The saddness for them came later. This time the saddness will start at 10:02 PM.

I would love for Dodie's scenario to play out. Even though the 'rents said "Shayne", the brother did champion Chelsea in the preview and the 'rents chimed in after. Of course they showed Matt totally confused at that point, which was the point they wanted us to have. *sigh* Have your party of hope, and enjoy what you can.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yep, northerviewer and longhornalum, If she is up for a job such as that I hope she gets also. And, she sure has had a "hatchet job" edit.

I keep saying and I know I sould like a broken record but, I hope she knocks him into next week.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Amanda was my Fav and she went. I have not watch since even the WTA and tomorrow I dont think I can watch CHELSEA get her heart broken. Yes they knew the score going in but this time Fleiss over master the art of MANIPULATION even before the show began. The 24 young ladies never had a chance with this WUSS OF A FLEA, because the pimp presonified make sure he had his back up there. No one can tell me it was not a set up. I wont believe them.

I dully hope Chelsea kick him where the sun dont shine and push his you know where in the scrubs right there.

FORT Regular

Although I have a feeling it is going to be Shayne, after reading all your posts, maybe Chelsea could be the one. Can't forget he chose Chelsea over Shayne on the Tennis and Vegas trip - that must mean something! Don't cha think?

Who would you choose if you were Matt........one you had passion for (Chelsia)......or one you are at more ease with (Shayne).

He picks EASE over PASSION!

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2986012;
    Who would you choose if you were Matt........one you had passion for (Chelsia)......or one you are at more ease with (Shayne).

He picks EASE over PASSION!
    Shayne is a novelty unlike anyone he has known. Novelties have a way of losing their fascination quickly. Once Shayne has demonstrated her acting techniques what will she do....take him shoe shopping?

The passion he feels for Chelsea may also fade in time, but there is something there now that is driving him mad, and that's what it takes for a man to get on one knee and ask a woman to forsake all others.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!