Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 922

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

  1. #861
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2984564;
    I am not going to count Chelsea out until I see her leave.
    I'd love to see Chelsea get the proposal too - her and Matt really seem to have fun together and I think once the cameras are off of them, Chelsea would be much more comfortable with him and PDA's.

    I've always thought that Amanda and Chelsea had a lot of traits in common and that if he chose one over the other it was because he liked the "differences" they had better. (not sure if that made sense)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  2. #862
    ~History Buff~ mommyof2poodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    58
    Posts
    561

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2985682;
    I'd love to see Chelsea get the proposal too - her and Matt really seem to have fun together and I think once the cameras are off of them, Chelsea would be much more comfortable with him and PDA's.

    I've always thought that Amanda and Chelsea had a lot of traits in common and that if he chose one over the other it was because he liked the "differences" they had better. (not sure if that made sense)
    After reading most of your posts I think we think a lot alike. I have also noticed we tend to defend the same points with most things and I agree with you on Chelsea and Amanda.

    On well, only 1 more day of thid farce of a season.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

  3. #863
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2985697;
    After reading most of your posts I think we think a lot alike. I have also noticed we tend to defend the same points with most things and I agree with you on Chelsea and Amanda.

    On well, only 1 more day of thid farce of a season.
    Yep, just one more day and then we get Deanna, yah!!!

    I'll watch tomorrow, I want to see how Chelsea handles it, she's a sweetheart. I hope she does get the broadcasting job that she is being rumoured to be seeking, she deserves it after this whole fiasco.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  4. #864
    FORT Fogey longhornalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back in the Midwest
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2985730;
    Yep, just one more day and then we get Deanna, yah!!!

    I'll watch tomorrow, I want to see how Chelsea handles it, she's a sweetheart. I hope she does get the broadcasting job that she is being rumoured to be seeking, she deserves it after this whole fiasco.
    Especially after the hatchet job Fleiss opted to do on her. That is one vicious man.

  5. #865
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,744

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Londonn5;2983829;
    Hi, this is my first post here. Personally, I would love for Matt to choose Chelsea. I think that she's so genuine and just seems to be shy by nature. From the latest clip, from Matt's home visit. I think it's kind of a shame that his mom felt Shayne was more genuine simply because she seems more outgoing and openly demonstrative. I understand Chelsea's reluctance to be completely open up to Matt with other women in the picture on national TV. I think I'm going to cry for her when he gives that FR to Shayne.
    Londonn5 to posting. I know I'm going to have a hard time watching Chelsea on Monday because I'll be thinking Shayne has this, and Chelsea is in for such heatbreak. Moana going at F2 was a shock, as was Bevin. The saddness for them came later. This time the saddness will start at 10:02 PM.

    I would love for Dodie's scenario to play out. Even though the 'rents said "Shayne", the brother did champion Chelsea in the preview and the 'rents chimed in after. Of course they showed Matt totally confused at that point, which was the point they wanted us to have. *sigh* Have your party of hope, and enjoy what you can.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  6. #866
    ~History Buff~ mommyof2poodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    58
    Posts
    561

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Yep, northerviewer and longhornalum, If she is up for a job such as that I hope she gets also. And, she sure has had a "hatchet job" edit.

    I keep saying and I know I sould like a broken record but, I hope she knocks him into next week.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

  7. #867
    FORT Fogey bugsme3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Amanda was my Fav and she went. I have not watch since even the WTA and tomorrow I dont think I can watch CHELSEA get her heart broken. Yes they knew the score going in but this time Fleiss over master the art of MANIPULATION even before the show began. The 24 young ladies never had a chance with this WUSS OF A FLEA, because the pimp presonified make sure he had his back up there. No one can tell me it was not a set up. I wont believe them.

    I dully hope Chelsea kick him where the sun dont shine and push his you know where in the scrubs right there.

  8. #868
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    131

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Although I have a feeling it is going to be Shayne, after reading all your posts, maybe Chelsea could be the one. Can't forget he chose Chelsea over Shayne on the Tennis and Vegas trip - that must mean something! Don't cha think?

  9. #869
    FORT Fan IvoryMist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Far, Far away
    Posts
    221

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Who would you choose if you were Matt........one you had passion for (Chelsia)......or one you are at more ease with (Shayne).

    He picks EASE over PASSION!

  10. #870
    FORT Fanatic blasie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    779

    Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2986012;
    Who would you choose if you were Matt........one you had passion for (Chelsia)......or one you are at more ease with (Shayne).

    He picks EASE over PASSION!
    Shayne is a novelty unlike anyone he has known. Novelties have a way of losing their fascination quickly. Once Shayne has demonstrated her acting techniques what will she do....take him shoe shopping?

    The passion he feels for Chelsea may also fade in time, but there is something there now that is driving him mad, and that's what it takes for a man to get on one knee and ask a woman to forsake all others.


    Don't drink the KoolAid

    Commit random acts of kindness!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.