Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2981945;
    win or lose dodie - I think you'll be needing that hanky......Chels may have been holding back but something tells me when he breaks her heart it will break ours too....
    It is heart-breaking to see any of the girls go, but especially so at F2. I always tear up when they do.

From the screencaps I have seen, I don't think Chelsea will be F1, but I do hope she does find love.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2983174;
    WhooHoo! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the corner!

The more the marry-her!!

I'm already working on the cake, though I've never claimed to be much of a baker, so if someone else wants to try - we can eat this one at the pre-pre-bridal shower.

That is the best post all season. Dodie, you rock!

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Newbie

Hi, this is my first post here. Personally, I would love for Matt to choose Chelsea. I think that she's so genuine and just seems to be shy by nature. From the latest clip, from Matt's home visit. I think it's kind of a shame that his mom felt Shayne was more genuine simply because she seems more outgoing and openly demonstrative. I understand Chelsea's reluctance to be completely open up to Matt with other women in the picture on national TV. I think I'm going to cry for her when he gives that FR to Shayne.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kewtiebaby;2982346;
    In all my years of watching The Bachelor, I have only been wrong once on who the final women was. That season I was wrong was Andy's season. I had Bevin picked in my heart from the get go. Andy should have listened to my gut feeling, lol and oh how I cried for Bevin. This season I have had Chelsea picked for quite some time. I am still going with my gut feeling, even if all the screen shots point in a different direction. **crossing fingers, eyes, legs and toes** If am wrong, then Matt picked wrong..lol I like Shayne enough, but I really feel Chelsea is the one he should be with. I think I am going insane....I can't wait for monday.

I really hope you're right. Shayne seems nice enough and from all the face time she's gotten this season, I would say mission accomplished on her part and that of TPTB. But, there's just something really endearing about Chelsea and I think she'd make a better choice for a guy who supposedly wants to settle down and start a family soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Londonn5;2983840;
    I really hope you're right. Shayne seems nice enough and from all the face time she's gotten this season, I would say mission accomplished on her part and that of TPTB. But, there's just something really endearing about Chelsea and I think she'd make a better choice for a guy who supposedly wants to settle down and start a family soon.
    I think he has changed his mind about getting married any time soon, and starting a family, as well!

FORT Regular

I've had a theory from the beginning of TB that the guys, after dating 25 beautiful women and being on tv, tend to like that attention on and off the show. If you think about it, why would a guy who's "fantasy" of being able to woo that many women on screen, the off (due to his new found notariety) want to give that up to settle down? I think being able to be the man about town is the fantasy experience that most guys want and the door open and stay open for lots of dating. Unfortunately, the women they pick usually want to settle down into a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiehuck;2984298;
    I've had a theory from the beginning of TB that the guys, after dating 25 beautiful women and being on tv, tend to like that attention on and off the show. If you think about it, why would a guy who's "fantasy" of being able to woo that many women on screen, the off (due to his new found notariety) want to give that up to settle down? I think being able to be the man about town is the fantasy experience that most guys want and the door open and stay open for lots of dating. Unfortunately, the women they pick usually want to settle down into a relationship.
    That is a great theory! Could be why most of the bachelor relationships don't work out...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

I am not going to count Chelsea out until I see her leave.
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

FORT Regular

I thought so too..we have to wait but if I choose for Matt now.. I would choose Shayne! Chelsea seems nice and beautiful but want the publicity and I don't think Chelsea will open up for that kind of relationship like Shayne does.. either way..I will be happy and hope for the best for them.

Man I would really love to the Bridal party it would be awesome! And with Chelsea around there would be heaps of laughs! But I think the groom won't be Matt LOL
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.