Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3575767778798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2981973;
    I don't thin k he will break her heart. I see that she likes him, but I just don't think he is the one for her. I think that a young girl in love would want to hold his hand and would break the personal space barriers that she keeps up... I like Chelsea but don't think she is that into him...
    I think Chelsea is holding back because she is afraid of getting hurt. I am betting that during the LCD she let's it all out and then will be completely devastated at the FRC. Seems like she had very good reason to hold back after all...

The way Fleiss usually plays up drama, I am betting that Chelsea gets much more air time for her rejection than Shayne will get for her proposal. Everyone will feel so bad for Chelsea and sympathize w/her that it will really take away from the proposal. I was a die hard Tessa fan, but after Bevin's rejection from Andy I didn't even enjoy the FRC at all. All I could think of was how heartbroken poor Bevin was. Given Matt's lack of sensitivity lately when letting the girls go, I am betting that it is not going to be a pretty sight.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2981999;
    The way Fleiss usually plays up drama, I am betting that Chelsea gets much more air time for her rejection than Shayne will get for her proposal. Everyone will feel so bad for Chelsea and sympathize w/her that it will really take away from the proposal. I was a die hard Tessa fan, but after Bevin's rejection from Andy I didn't even enjoy the FRC at all. All I could think of was how heartbroken poor Bevin was. Given Matt's lack of sensitivity lately when letting the girls go, I am betting that it is not going to be a pretty sight.
    Yeah if Fleiss sticks to his regular formula for the rejectee, I totally expect to see lots of Chelsea and her rejection. Moana and Bevin both got tons of air time in their last episode so I won't be surprised if ole Fleiss milks Chelsea's rejection for all its worth. Probalby will have the Limo drive around extra for the money shot.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2981999;
    I think Chelsea is holding back because she is afraid of getting hurt. I am betting that during the LCD she let's it all out and then will be completely devastated at the FRC. Seems like she had very good reason to hold back after all...

I hope this isn't true I would rather see more of him with the F1 than the F2

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;2982024;
    Yeah if Fleiss sticks to his regular formula for the rejectee, I totally expect to see lots of Chelsea and her rejection. Moana and Bevin both got tons of air time in their last episode so I won't be surprised if ole Fleiss milks Chelsea's rejection for all its worth. Probalby will have the Limo drive around extra for the money shot.
    I hope we see more of Chelsea. I don't dislike Shayne but, I am sick to death of Shayne. I am sick of having her shoved down our throats. Ok, she wins, yippee. Can we see something else for a change.

I just hope she gives him what for. And I hope she isn't too hurt. I could really enjoy seeing a livid Chelsea and hear what she has to say about the whole thing.

I think there may not be an ATFR because they are afraid she might knock his ugly head off. I didn't ever think he was the cutest Bachelor but, as the season progressed he became more and more unattractive to me. If I were her and heard the things he said about me on the FD, I would tell just what I really thought. JMO
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Why would she be devastated when the man she loves propooooooses to her, for the very reason that she completely opens up to him?

Nah! No devastation.... complete and utter joy and a party in the corner!

In all my years of watching The Bachelor, I have only been wrong once on who the final women was. That season I was wrong was Andy's season. I had Bevin picked in my heart from the get go. Andy should have listened to my gut feeling, lol and oh how I cried for Bevin. This season I have had Chelsea picked for quite some time. I am still going with my gut feeling, even if all the screen shots point in a different direction. **crossing fingers, eyes, legs and toes** If am wrong, then Matt picked wrong..lol I like Shayne enough, but I really feel Chelsea is the one he should be with. I think I am going insane....I can't wait for monday.

Quote Originally Posted by kewtiebaby;2982346;
    In all my years of watching The Bachelor, I have only been wrong once on who the final women was. That season I was wrong was Andy's season. I had Bevin picked in my heart from the get go. Andy should have listened to my gut feeling, lol and oh how I cried for Bevin. This season I have had Chelsea picked for quite some time. I am still going with my gut feeling, even if all the screen shots point in a different direction. **crossing fingers, eyes, legs and toes** If am wrong, then Matt picked wrong..lol I like Shayne enough, but I really feel Chelsea is the one he should be with. I think I am going insane....I can't wait for monday.
    Welcome to the Bridal Shower pre-planning party corner!!
    Grab some balloons and start blowing...lol

I completely agree with you!
    It's totally my gut!

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2982390;
    Welcome to the Bridal Shower pre-planning party corner!!
    Grab some balloons and start blowing...lol

I completely agree with you!
    It's totally my gut!
    Count me in! I'm happy to say that I don't care as much as I did in prior seasons. This show wears on you.

WhooHoo! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the corner!

The more the marry-her!!

I'm already working on the cake, though I've never claimed to be much of a baker, so if someone else wants to try - we can eat this one at the pre-pre-bridal shower.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2983174;
    WhooHoo! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the corner!

The more the marry-her!!

I'm already working on the cake, though I've never claimed to be much of a baker, so if someone else wants to try - we can eat this one at the pre-pre-bridal shower.

dodie!! that is awesome
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club