Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;2980740;
    I totally agree. But I still think she should be a little more open with her feelings. Not with the whole kissing and holding hands, but just talking to him and stuff. While they were in barbados for the F3 dates, she wasn't even close to him at all, which he made a point of. It was hard for them to communicate before they went to dinner. Being several feet away from him made him feel like she didn't like him that much.
    But imagine.. you are in a resort with a guy you are falling for - and you wait - for three whole days to have your date w/ a man who is spending the day and night with two other women. That's a lot of time to think, worry, get scared... etc. She explained that - seemed to make sense. And he seemed to be relieved and understood. Didn't seem to be a date that ended all that bad in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;2980740;
    I totally agree. But I still think she should be a little more open with her feelings. Not with the whole kissing and holding hands, but just talking to him and stuff. While they were in barbados for the F3 dates, she wasn't even close to him at all, which he made a point of. It was hard for them to communicate before they went to dinner. Being several feet away from him made him feel like she didn't like him that much.
    I think it's all way too late for that, now. I think his choice was already made even if she had decided to open up in time, which she didn't.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2980970;
    I think it's all way too late for that, now. I think his choice was already made even if she had decided to open up in time, which she didn't.
    ita

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2980970;
    I agree. I think his choice was made before he even met all of the other women.

FORT Fogey

And I think Chelsea is the 'winner' being F2.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2981267;
    Actually, there are 24 "winners" this season! I see only 1 HUGE loser and 1 that I feel sorry for (unless she was in on the plan from the beginning).

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2981267;
    Yep! There were actually 24 winners this year!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2981273;
    Actually, there are 24 "winners" this season! I see only 1 HUGE loser and 1 that I feel sorry for (unless she was in on the plan from the beginning).
    exactly...and they are 'winners' not 'losers' as was noted by Matt

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2981280;
    exactly...and they are 'winners' not 'losers' as was noted by Matt
    Matt might be eating his words now...do you think he will watch what he says in the rest of his interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2981422;
    Matt might be eating his words now...do you think he will watch what he says in the rest of his interviews?
    Probably not. He has foot in mouth disease.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone