Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2880331;
    From seeing the SC's of Chelsea kissing Matt so much, I actually saw Bevin with that, and was really turned off, and determined to dislike her....but after seeing her on the show so far and seeing her interactions with Matt and the other women...I have to say, shockingly, she is someone I really like so far. I think Matt is quite INTO her, and as he stated gutted that he could not take her away. I see major potential with Chelsea and Matt...he seems totally into her, completely smitten, and attuned to her. She is engaging, funny, outgoing, athletic, and a lot that he says he is looking for, and I am stunned that she has so little action in this thread, and everyone is discounting her. I think she is a real contender for his heart. JMHO. Thanks
    Karey
    Karey, I totally agree!

Chelsea is funny, nice, pretty and doesn't take herself too seriously...

I think Chelsea is great and would be very happy for Matt to fall for her (or Amanda).

I like both Chelsea and Amanda equally and that feels really good...

I really think we'll have a love match this season!
    Ain't Love Grand!

I like Amanda and Chelsea both, too.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2883119;
    I like Amanda and Chelsea both, too.

Me too!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Okay, so I absolutely adore this girl. She has so many fabulous one-liners and seems like a girl I would actually hang out with in real life. She's a little over-the-top but tells it like it is. I love how she was ragging on Ashlee for wearing fake eyelashes to play rugby--hilarious! She was also able to be sympathetic when she realized that Marshana was actually hurt and not just being overdramatic. I also loved how she told Robin that you shouldn't have to fight for someone and make them fall in love with you--so true! That being said, I definitely don't see a love connection between she and Matt. She seems really into him, and I think he finds her enjoyable, but that's it. I hope she isn't hurt too badly when she is let go at F2.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

I absolutely do not see her edit as final 1. Too aggressive, too opinionated. She almost seems a bit manly to me.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2884366;
    I absolutely do not see her edit as final 1. Too aggressive, too opinionated. She almost seems a bit manly to me.
    Yeah - she is a bit rough around the edges... I think he would want someone bit more polished.

FORT Fanatic

Since it's known that Chelsea goes to F3, I think I can safely project that she is either F3 or F2, but there is no way she is F1. Waaaaayyyy too many PIs of her commenting on the other girls--most notably when she is wearing the white t-shirt.

I can also see Chelsea as the source of some fireworks if what's been leaked about F3's exit is true as well.
    Last edited by Tiger Pride Mom; 04-01-2008 at 01:03 AM. Reason: missing word

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2884366;
    I noticed that too. Something about Chelsea ( not saying she isn't a great girl) but I can't warm up to her for F1.. I just see her in way too many , ( not so nice) PI....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2884558;
    Since it's known that Chelsea goes to F3, I think I can safely project that she is either F3 or F2, but there is no way she is F1. Waaaaayyyy too many PIs of her commenting on the other girls--most notably when she is wearing the white t-shirt.

I can also see Chelsea as the source of some fireworks if what's been leaked about F3's exit is true as well.
    And it continues with her next week , when she has that little confrontation with Marshana.. I think we'll see her get the F2, Bevin Edit in weeks to come. JMO

FORT Newbie

I absolutely loved her tonight... so witty, so real, so blunt and so not full of herself and the BS. She is a tuff cookie, but a real woman and someone who will develop a real connection with Matt! Yey for Chelsea