Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

COrrect, that was Erin S.,not Chelsea. Chelsea already had a rose at that point from the Vegas date.

Just a cute pic of Chelsea
    She looks really mischievous in this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2877688;
    Just a cute pic of Chelsea
    She looks really mischievous in this one!
    That's a cute natural picture, l love it. Chelsea has been growing on me too (not literally of course LOL). In the previews she came across as agressive but now I think she's one cool chick.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2878497;
    That's a cute natural picture, l love it. Chelsea has been growing on me too (not literally of course LOL). In the previews she came across as agressive but now I think she's one cool chick.
    I like Chels too but I am concerned that in the preview of next week she told Robin she may get slapped in the face.

Also, anyone think that Robin has the "crazy eyes"...she look strikes me as someone with psycho tendencies. And that tongue thing she does in NOT sexy. She should stop.

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy;2878509;
    I like Chels too but I am concerned that in the preview of next week she told Robin she may get slapped in the face.

Also, anyone think that Robin has the "crazy eyes"...she look strikes me as someone with psycho tendencies. And that tongue thing she does in NOT sexy. She should stop.
    I like Chelsea as well. I'm interested in seeing more of her interaction with Matt and seeing what her storyline will be. Right now I'm thinking maybe she's the free spirit who just is a little too much for Matt. Although, there are so many scenes of her kissing Matt in the previews he seems to be pretty into her.

Robin, or Robin the Bobin (thank you Lynn), based on the episode description for next week she will become one of the women in the house that the girls don't care for. She said as much in her PI last week during the Vegas date. That her problem was not the connection with Matt, but dealing with the girls in the house. I don't know about psycho tendencies, but thank you for mentioning the tongue thing! Watching her I had to remind myself that I didn't get DeAnna's blinking initially either, but it grew on me and I found myself not noticing it as the episodes went on. I hope the same will happen with Robin!

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy;2878509;

What about Chelsea's tongue thing. Wonder if Matt's gonna like that tongue twirling around his when he kisses her.. Should be different, that's for sure. I see Chelsea leaning towards getting the Bevin Edit. She has been shown in too many ( not so cool) incidences so far to be F1. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2880323;
    What about Chelsea's tongue thing. Wonder if Matt's gonna like that tongue twirling around his when he kisses her.. Should be different, that's for sure. I see Chelsea leaning towards getting the Bevin Edit. She has been shown in too many ( not so cool) incidences so far to be F1. JMO

Gosh. I think it's pretty safe to say that Chelsea's "tongue thing" will not scare off many men. Quite the opposite.

At this point she may have the "Bevin edit", but I don't think that we should discount her.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2880323;

From seeing the SC's of Chelsea kissing Matt so much, I actually saw Bevin with that, and was really turned off, and determined to dislike her....but after seeing her on the show so far and seeing her interactions with Matt and the other women...I have to say, shockingly, she is someone I really like so far. I think Matt is quite INTO her, and as he stated gutted that he could not take her away. I see major potential with Chelsea and Matt...he seems totally into her, completely smitten, and attuned to her. She is engaging, funny, outgoing, athletic, and a lot that he says he is looking for, and I am stunned that she has so little action in this thread, and everyone is discounting her. I think she is a real contender for his heart. JMHO. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2880331;
    From seeing the SC's of Chelsea kissing Matt so much, I actually saw Bevin with that, and was really turned off, and determined to dislike her....but after seeing her on the show so far and seeing her interactions with Matt and the other women...I have to say, shockingly, she is someone I really like so far. I think Matt is quite INTO her, and as he stated gutted that he could not take her away. I see major potential with Chelsea and Matt...he seems totally into her, completely smitten, and attuned to her. She is engaging, funny, outgoing, athletic, and a lot that he says he is looking for, and I am stunned that she has so little action in this thread, and everyone is discounting her. I think she is a real contender for his heart. JMHO. Thanks
    Karey

From looking at the screen caps Matt is smitten with some of other the ladies as well Shayne, Amanda & Robin.

Correct me if I am wrong during the Vegas date Matt had a one on one conversation with Chelsea. She told him that she was a very stubborn person.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;2880532;
    From looking at the screen caps Matt is smitten with some of other the ladies as well Shayne, Amanda & Robin.

Correct me if I am wrong during the Vegas date Matt had a one on one conversation with Chelsea. She told him that she was a very stubborn person.
    Yes, she did. That is a very interesting trait to bring up during a getting to know you conversation early in a relationship. It was cute theater when he feigned leaving, and I like that she wasn't offended...that boded well because he does like his practical jokes. If the jointed demonstration took place before the rose presentation and his VO about wanting to leave with her, then I think we can name this guy Matthorny.

Regarding sexual suggestion displayed so far on this show (two episodes into it) the Chelsea twist is intriguing, but the Robin tongue swipe/flick is way too neon sign. I prefer, so far, Shayne's Mae West approach with the sultry pout and husky voice. No idea what Amanda has to offer. Matthorny seems open to any and all suggestions.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)