Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Maybe they had to hide it so they would have more time to focus on the Shayne drama? Like in the first episode they spent so much time focusing on the drama w/Stacey, I am sure that there were some important interactions w/Matt and the ladies that they had to cut out and therefore we missed out on.

I would much rather see how Matt interacts w/the F4 ladies rather than see all this drama! I want to see some of the romance! Am I alone in this?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2867477;
    Maybe they had to hide it so they would have more time to focus on the Shayne drama? Like in the first episode they spent so much time focusing on the drama w/Stacey, I am sure that there were some important interactions w/Matt and the ladies that they had to cut out and therefore we missed out on.

I would much rather see how Matt interacts w/the F4 ladies rather than see all this drama! I want to see some of the romance! Am I alone in this?
    No your not.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2866519;
    I may be alone here, but I found myself really liking Chelsea tonight. She seemed pretty down to earth, really fun and Matt didn't seem grossed out at all by being double jointed. I'm trying to keep it clean but um....I think men may find some of that strangely attractive. .

She may still be getting the chemistry edit, but she was shown very favorably tonight. Also, there's definitely a scene we weren't shown where she was kissing Matt. Background is different than anything we saw tonight, but we know it's at the hotel. He also said in a PI something to the effect that he would have liked to leave with her tonight.

If we were not shown their first kiss then my first thought is that she cannot be F1. Do any of the expert sleuthers here have insight on whether we have seen a F1 first kiss in a preview but not in the edited show?
    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2866824;
    Hi Casualfan
    So far, I really like Chelsea too....she seems really fun, yet mature, with a good head on her shoulders....and Matt seems to quite like her. And she never freaked me out with the double jointed display either. And yes, they definitely kissed in that room at the Hotel, but it was not shown!! I have no idea why it wouldn't be...super sleuthers help!?! I like Amanda, Noelle, and Chelsea at this point. They seem the most grounded, and less trampy, and less desperate of any of the women I suppose. Thanks
    Karey
    I totally agree!

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

I am truly shocked that they didn't show the multiple kisses between Matt and Chelsea. For someone who is supposed to get the typical F2 chemistry edit if they aren't showing the physical aspects of their relationship. The 1-1 time was purely discussion and about what they want out of a relationship. While I still think Amanda MAY be a better match for Matt, I definitely like Chelsea and think she has F1 potential.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2868353;
    I am truly shocked that they didn't show the multiple kisses between Matt and Chelsea. For someone who is supposed to get the typical F2 chemistry edit if they aren't showing the physical aspects of their relationship. The 1-1 time was purely discussion and about what they want out of a relationship. While I still think Amanda MAY be a better match for Matt, I definitely like Chelsea and think she has F1 potential.
    If she can step out of that fight with Marshana without looking bad, she has a chance! I guess it'll all depend on how they will make her look, from then on..

Chelsea grew on me last night on the show....I thought I would not like her but she turned out to be a nice, fun outgoing girl.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2867226;
    I don't think the fireplace was from last night,... but the other two yes. Vegas room and RC kiss....Not sure why they weren't shown....
    Maybe if they hadn't been overkill on the Shayne show....a lot more could of been shown.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2868881;
    Maybe if they hadn't been overkill on the Shayne show....a lot more could of been shown.
    spewed

Food for thought. In reality TV as all here know, plot lines are sketched out in advance (casting stage, coaching of players during filming), then rendered into a final piece of entertainment through editing, based upon what unfolded before the cameras, and to a lesser extent off camera.

The pictures and words selected for airing therefore contribute to the overall Story, beyond their particular significance (if any) in the moment the actions or words were filmed.

SO, with that background, I found it interesting that they showed Chelsea saying that if she didn't get a rose she was going to make "a huge huge stink and go out with a bang." Will she or won't she, I don't know, but I do smell foreshadowing that she had the opportunity to decide whether to follow through on that statement or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2869770;
    Food for thought. In reality TV as all here know, plot lines are sketched out in advance (casting stage, coaching of players during filming), then rendered into a final piece of entertainment through editing, based upon what unfolded before the cameras, and to a lesser extent off camera.

The pictures and words selected for airing therefore contribute to the overall Story, beyond their particular significance (if any) in the moment the actions or words were filmed.

SO, with that background, I found it interesting that they showed Chelsea saying that if she didn't get a rose she was going to make "a huge huge stink and go out with a bang." Will she or won't she, I don't know, but I do smell foreshadowing that she had the opportunity to decide whether to follow through on that statement or not.

I think that was Erin S. than said that.