Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2951509;
    I don't always agree with the girls' fashion sense/taste- and I questioned Chelsea's several times (what the heck were the shoes she was wearing at the last 2 RC's) I think maybe her black dress is a thin cotton , and she could be wearing flat sandals- maybe they told them to dress casual and this was her casual beach wear.
    The dress does seem a bit out of place from the SC, but her hair and makeup looks very pretty.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2951554;
    Exactly!

And I am thinking maybe that is why my source is so insistent that Amanda is in the F2.....she asked for extended time.

Same with Chelsea, I wonder if she just ask for extended time, rather than "London time" and it was just assumed she was going to London.

Or if BOTH girls asked for time off for London (so as to not give away the ending), yet one sat sequestered in Barbados.......:shrug
    That would be so sad.....even if Barbados is otherwise a small slice of Paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2951603;
    That would be so sad.....even if Barbados is otherwise a small slice of Paradise.
    Well, I see your point, but give me a good book, a Pina Colada and I'd handle it okay hanging out on that balcony! Okay, I'd have to sneak down to the beach occasionally, but I'd wear a big, floppy hat!

maybe one woman needed more time to go to London, while the other needed some time to unwind and ease back into the real world with no Matt because she was so disappointed.

I love Chelsea...but i think if she does make it to f2....she would be least talked about final 2 ever... even in media reports/news/blogs they barely mention her and most don't mention her at all...odd...

I like Chelsea as well - under that beautiful exterior there is a bit of a tough nut - makes her very interesting - and vulnerable as well in ways - she has a wall up in some ways - and that is what makes her interesting
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2953158;
    I like Chelsea as well - under that beautiful exterior there is a bit of a tough nut - makes her very interesting - and vulnerable as well in ways - she has a wall up in some ways - and that is what makes her interesting
    I like Chelsea also. I think it would be very hard not to have a wall up in the situation she and all the other girls are in.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2953106;
    I love Chelsea...but i think if she does make it to f2....she would be least talked about final 2 ever... even in media reports/news/blogs they barely mention her and most don't mention her at all...odd...
    I know CC...I just don't get this. Chelsea is so wonderful and gets zero mention. In fact I think the only interview she was even mentioned in was Noelle's when she stated that she thought that Chelsea would be F1 while she was in the house. I just don't get it, and continue to be perplexed about it. Thanks
    Karey

Maybe after Amanda leaves this week more of the focus will fall on Chelsea?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2953216;
    I know CC...I just don't get this. Chelsea is so wonderful and gets zero mention. In fact I think the only interview she was even mentioned in was Noelle's when she stated that she thought that Chelsea would be F1 while she was in the house. I just don't get it, and continue to be perplexed about it. Thanks
    Karey
    I'm confused if Fleiss wanted her as final 2...did he want no one to pay attention to her?...i guess i don't get the lack of interest in her, thats the only reason that i have this small doubt that maybe she doesn't make it final 2.... i know, i know i'm dreaming..