Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah bubs;2944310;
    I definitely think Chelsea stays this week. I believe she is the one in the helicopter scene as well as the one Matt is holding in the water... not sure why, just a gut feeling here.
    It is definitely Shayne in the helicopter

I refuse to let the catamaran sink just yet. Hang on Chelsea, i/m with you all the way.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah bubs;2944310;
    I definitely think Chelsea stays this week. I believe she is the one in the helicopter scene as well as the one Matt is holding in the water... not sure why, just a gut feeling here.
    Hi Cheetah
    I think Chelsea stays as well this week. I am not certain if she is the one in the water...the long thin legs smack of Amanda to me, and I think the helicopter scene is with Shayne, as someone sleuthed out here...but even so, I am very certain Chelsea stays this week. In fact if Chelsea goes on Mon, I would be shocked and stunned. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by peachgal;2942188;
    I think Chelsea is for real. I'm not saying that I think she wins... but she really strikes me as sincere, and in this for the right reasons. I did not notice this, but I'm not surprised.
    I have liked this woman from the beginning! To me she is the most real bachelorette they have ever had (and I can really relate to the tomboy in her). She is her own person and seems to have a realistic attitude in this process.

Maybe this has been addressed before but here goes. Chelsea supposedly has a pet peeve. It is hand holding. But she seems to have no problem with other forms of PDA. The hug she gave Matt on HT date was so genuine. She was squeezing so hard and had such a glorious smile. And her only embarassment (and I think she was joking) during western garb scene was being seen by others (not being carried down the street, which is very public).

Not sure I want to see her win Matt's heart, he's the only one I can't warm up to. The other women are great but Chelsea is brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2944344;
    Ok, so she's in it. Refresh my memory, when is the helicopter ride? and is anyone else in the heli with her? Perhaps she is F3 and she wanted off the island so bad they took her in a helicopter? oops, this doesn't belong in this thread does it.

In the SCs of the F3 RC Chelsea looks absolutly amazing. Such a beautiful woman!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy4jet;2944362;
    I refuse to let the catamaran sink just yet. Hang on Chelsea, i/m with you all the way.
    Me too!

And thats great info on the connection between Chelsea & Matt from Noelle's interview, stuff is definitely being hidden from us with them. Noelle's opinion carries some weight, because she would be the observant type.
    And from that, it sounds like Shayne kept the extent of her dates/interactions with Matt down to a minimum when the girls gossiped ... or she had enough inside knowledge to be confident without having to take him away for 1-1 talks, etc., hence Noelle never picked up on it and that's why we see Shayne as the peacemaker all the time. Hmmm?!

or something simple, like Shayne was too busy filming PI's to talk to Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2944344;
    Thanks - I know you worked hard getting that info.

That indicates 2 LCD (IMO); Shayne on Helicopter and Chelsea on rocky shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2947972;
    Thanks - I know you worked hard getting that info.

That indicates 2 LCD (IMO); Shayne on Helicopter and Chelsea on rocky shore.
    Only one problem with that theory. Chelsea isn't the one with Matt on the rocky shore. It's Amanda. However, I don't think that they have given us any of the LCDs yet. I have seen little clues to who the F2 are and from what I am seeing they are Chelsea and Amanda with Shayne going home at F3. Chelsea and Amanda as F2 would also explain why there haven't been any SCs of the LCDs yet. It would be really obvious that Shayne isn't in them.

I'm not sure where its posted, so maybe you can help direct me... Why are you sure Shayne is in the helicopter?