Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2866519;
    I may be alone here, but I found myself really liking Chelsea tonight. She seemed pretty down to earth, really fun and Matt didn't seem grossed out at all by being double jointed. I'm trying to keep it clean but um....I think men may find some of that strangely attractive. .

She may still be getting the chemistry edit, but she was shown very favorably tonight. Also, there's definitely a scene we weren't shown where she was kissing Matt. Background is different than anything we saw tonight, but we know it's at the hotel. He also said in a PI something to the effect that he would have liked to leave with her tonight.

If we were not shown their first kiss then my first thought is that she cannot be F1. Do any of the expert sleuthers here have insight on whether we have seen a F1 first kiss in a preview but not in the edited show?

Hi Casualfan
    So far, I really like Chelsea too....she seems really fun, yet mature, with a good head on her shoulders....and Matt seems to quite like her. And she never freaked me out with the double jointed display either. And yes, they definitely kissed in that room at the Hotel, but it was not shown!! I have no idea why it wouldn't be...super sleuthers help!?! I like Amanda, Noelle, and Chelsea at this point. They seem the most grounded, and less trampy, and less desperate of any of the women I suppose. Thanks
    Karey

Wow... where were all these scenes from last night!??? I know that Chelsea kissed him in Vegas and then again at the rose ceremony.... I wonder why they omitted that stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I don't think the fireplace was from last night,... but the other two yes. Vegas room and RC kiss....Not sure why they weren't shown....

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2866490;
    Freaked me out too. And the tongue thing. oh my
    Uh ... like Matt wasn't totally impressed with that???
    All men are. It leads to one thought and one thought only ...

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

hotatlanta babe.. Yes, My husband thought that was a "delightful" Skill Chelsea had.... figures.

FORT Newbie

I also thought last night was really refreshing in terms of how Matt spoke about Chelsea.... He said that he wanted to take her away and just leave with her... and that she was the only one he wanted to give the rose to. Looks like she really made an impression on him. She also seems to stay out of the drama a lot. She gets his attention in cute and quirky ways without acting desperate.
    There was another thread posted that stated how Amanda and Chelsea were best-friends in the house... I wish they would show that because I really like those two!

FORT Newbie

The fireplace kisses were from last night.... She has her hair the same way and the exact same necklace and earrings... look closely

Quote Originally Posted by cdeloncre;2867253;
    The fireplace kisses were from last night.... She has her hair the same way and the exact same necklace and earrings... look closely
    Fully agree. Those fireplace kisses were definitely last night!

So the question must be - why are they hiding her chemistry with him?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2867286;
    So the question must be - why are they hiding her chemistry with him?
    well..if they are F1/F2..then that would leave Shayne out, and Fleiss can't do that just yet...I think the ties to the Lamas family will show through this season..some little "pet" favorites being played/shown