Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;2933347;
    I hope this hasn't been posted yet. I went back and looked at posts in this thread and I didn't see anything. If this has been brought up, sorry for the repeat.

I was watching last weeks episode for something and I decided to watch it all the way through. When Chelsea and Matt are talking before the RC, right at the part where Matt says " Thanks you for that". Chelsea says "Thank you, I appreciate you being honest with me." Listen close, because Matt says to Chelsea almost immediately and in a very soft voice "Give me a kiss". I listened over and over until I was sure of what he said! There is definitely something between them!
    Yes. I always put the subtitles and it was picked very clearly. Not sure, if it means anything. He (Matt) obviously likes her a lot or she wouldn't be in the finale3. There is a lot of kisses aired of Matt and Chelsea. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing. What do you all think about the airing of the kisses?

I think that someone thinks that like hot tubs, showing kisses up's the ratings. But in fact, plot or dialogue would actually up the ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;2933347;
    I hope this hasn't been posted yet. I went back and looked at posts in this thread and I didn't see anything. If this has been brought up, sorry for the repeat.

I was watching last weeks episode for something and I decided to watch it all the way through. When Chelsea and Matt are talking before the RC, right at the part where Matt says " Thanks you for that". Chelsea says "Thank you, I appreciate you being honest with me." Listen close, because Matt says to Chelsea almost immediately and in a very soft voice "Give me a kiss". I listened over and over until I was sure of what he said! There is definitely something between them!
    Yes, he does say that - Matt never misses an opportunity to kiss any of them it seems!

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2933417;
    Yes, he does say that - Matt never misses an opportunity to kiss any of them it seems!
    Don't forget....someone who had dated him posted that he was a playa!!!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2933792;
    Don't forget....someone who had dated him posted that he was a playa!!!:nono
    MAybe he was , but it's possible , that now he is more serious about finding the "one ",and that's part of his past. They do grow oup eventually . lol Don't' they? lol please tell me they do. I have sons.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2933978;
    MAybe he was , but it's possible , that now he is more serious about finding the "one ",and that's part of his past. They do grow oup eventually . lol Don't' they? lol please tell me they do. I have sons.
    Well, they grow UP, but maturing is another matter. For that, some do and some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2933983;
    Well, they grow UP, but maturing is another matter. For that, some do and some don't.
    You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.

FORT Fogey

Boy, this is a delightful and encouraging conversation. Maybe I'm kinda glad I didn't have a son??

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Okay, because I'm bored and Fleiss has given us NOTHING to discuss, I have decided to rewatch Valen's videos of the parts with Matt/Chelsea. I remember that someone use to transcribe the conversations/pi's and v.o's and put them here in the threads for people to refer back to and gain some insight from. I also thought it might be beneficial in trying to see which girls have a storyling building and whose storyline has stalled or is receding. I transcribed all the Matt/Chelsea interaction from Episode 1 and am putting it here. I am giong to watch and transcribe for Matt/Amanda and Matt/Shayne next. Mods, if this is not allowed, let me know!

∙ The Introduction
    -C: Hello
    -M: I’m Matt.
    -C: Hi, I’m Chelsea.
    -M: Nice to meet you. Where abouts you from?
    -C: I’m from Santa Barbara, California.
    -M: Ah.
    -C: And yourself with your accent?
    -M: I’m from the U.K. I’m from London.
    -C: Oh! Very nice. Well, I have a special skill at arm wrestling
    -M: Really?
    -C: so when you get inside, we got to do a match.
    -M: Yeah, and I look forward to it.
    -C: Look forward to talking to you, too.

∙ First Sit-down
    -M: I’m the youngest of five boys.
    -C (PI): He’s handsome. He’s got a nice smile, eyes. I was just like staring so much, I hardly knew when to keep my jack back up.

∙ Arm Wrestling Conversation
    -C: Hey, how are you? Come join us.
    -M: I’m good. Thank you, Chelsea. How are you doing?
    -C: Nice to see you, Matt.
    -C (PI): This first impression rose: I’m ready to say it. I want it to be me, and I want to get this over with and know that I’m in the clear for the evening.
    -C: I don’t know if you remember or not, but when we were outside I had a little challenge for you.
    -M: Yeah. Mmmhmm.
    -C: I’m an “arm wrestling champion.”
    -M: Where do you want to do it?
    -C: We can probably just throw down right here if you want.
    -M: Sure.
    -C (during arm wrestling): AHHH! Don’t you dare let me beat you.
    -M (PI): I only arm wrestle women, uh, pregnant women normally.
    -M (during arm wrestling): Oh no. She’s the U.S. champion, you know. She’s going to beat me.
    -C (during arm wrestling): AHHH! AHHH!
    -M (V.O.): I can’t be the most unpopular Bachelor ever
    -M(PI) and just go kchoosh. *laughs*
    -M (V.O.): I was trying to be the English gentleman.
    -M: Ooohh.
    -C: Ooohh. Can you walk away with a smile after that?
    -M: *laughs*
    -C: *laughs*
    -M (PI): It was fun. I think she’s really fun, you know. She really held something with me with the whole arm wrestling thing.

∙ Rose presentation
    -M: Chelsea, will you accept this rose?
    -C: I will, indeed. My pleasure. Thank you.

*there were two main things that stuck out at me from episode 1: when he goes to sit down with Chelsea and Rebecca, he specifically says Hello, Chelsea and nothing to poor Rebecca. I found it interesting that he remembered Chelsea's name after he had just met 25 women. However, with all of the producer machinations, he probably had just been de-briefed on names. haha. Secondly, I found the quote from Matt that the arm wrestling "held something with him." I don't know if he mean that it was memorable or maybe something more?
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2933016;
    Ahhhhh suza
    Deep and meaningful!!! Now I get it ....and yes, I am thrilled it looks like Matt and one of Chelsea's parents will have that DnM conversation. I thought it was with her Mother he was having it...but either way, glad it will happen. And I love your avatar...Chelsea just looked stunningly beautiful that day...beyond the beauty she had previously shown. And ITA...Chelsea is the full package...she loves sports, can get down and dirty on the field...but can dress up with elegance and beauty, and is funny to boot. She should be every guy's dream. That is why I was so shocked that she has so few supporters, and just some supporters by default. Chelsea is the total package. JMO of course. Thanks
    Karey

All that and she can rotate her tongue!

Until last week, I didn't even give Chelsea a second thought......nothing personal, she seems delightful, but she just wasn't on my radar.

For me, it will be interesting to see if her stories continues this week.....

Bummer that you DON"T know her.....I was hoping for some scoop!