Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Let them be in love

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2862347;
    Wow! Is it just me or is Chelsea REALLY starring at Matt's mouth?
    Nope not you LOL she is pretty much gob smacked in that picture

Chelsea is cute, no doubt but I haven't seen anything between she and Matt (besides still screencaps of course ) yet to be able to tell if they have that *spark* LOL

FORT Newbie

In one of the previews I see Chelsea making some funny faces and doing something with her tongue... I think it was in vegas because she is wearing a silver top like in the other shots.... also she and matt share a kiss... I think this one is the first REAL kiss

Wow, it hit me while she was talking to Matt in Vegas, she looks so much like Scarlett Johansen. Eerie.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2866270;
    Wow, it hit me while she was talking to Matt in Vegas, she looks so much like Scarlett Johansen. Eerie.
    That's who she looked like...it was driving me crazy when I was watching. Thanks Secret. BTW...so far, I have liked Chelsea...a lot actually. She seemed sweet and fun.
    Karey

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Ewwe... The double jointed thing completely freaked me out! I guess you have to be really comfortable with yourself to share that... I did notice that Matt basically told Chelsea that NO ONE on that date was her competition for the rose... Interesting. I also thought it VERY interesting that we didn't see Matt's kiss with Chelsea... why would they give us a preview of it, and then not show it... Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2866357;
    Ewwe... The double jointed thing completely freaked me out! I guess you have to be really comfortable with yourself to share that... I did notice that Matt basically told Chelsea that NO ONE on that date was her competition for the rose... Interesting. I also thought it VERY interesting that we didn't see Matt's kiss with Chelsea... why would they give us a preview of it, and then not show it... Interesting.
    Freaked me out too. And the tongue thing. oh my

I may be alone here, but I found myself really liking Chelsea tonight. She seemed pretty down to earth, really fun and Matt didn't seem grossed out at all by being double jointed. I'm trying to keep it clean but um....I think men may find some of that strangely attractive. .

She may still be getting the chemistry edit, but she was shown very favorably tonight. Also, there's definitely a scene we weren't shown where she was kissing Matt. Background is different than anything we saw tonight, but we know it's at the hotel. He also said in a PI something to the effect that he would have liked to leave with her tonight.

If we were not shown their first kiss then my first thought is that she cannot be F1. Do any of the expert sleuthers here have insight on whether we have seen a F1 first kiss in a preview but not in the edited show?

I think she is really cute too. I like her a lot! She and Amanda are my top two favorites, which is nice since they're both in the top three.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2866357;
    They didn't show him kiss Shayne at the RC or rub noses with Holly. I guess they kept quite a bit on the cutting room floor.