Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

TShirts? Dresses? Childrens Books? MySpace Music?

What's next -- Shayne's Suitcase of Shoes?? Towel used after Hot Tub Session -- oh, wait that would be a SET OF TOWELS!

The whole thing is just disgusting. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2890164;
    Just looked. They are claiming it is her dress. But that does not mean you are not right, particularly with the seller's history.
    The negatives received were from the Ebayer purchasing as a buyer. There are no feedbacks shown as this ebayer ever being a seller unless someone didn't give them feedback back. However, I think with the low amount of feedback & the fact the time the ebayer has been on...I would say it's been used just for the purpose of purchasing a few things. Also, Pay Pal account is required & if you pay by Pay Pal....you as a buyer can always file a dispute if the item isn't legit or even if you don't receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2890181;
    The auction description says a pic would be taken with Chelsea holding it to show they would get that particular dress.
    thanks bach...i didn't read the fine print...oops...I hope it is legit though

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2890195;
    TShirts? Dresses? Childrens Books? MySpace Music?

What's next -- Shayne's Suitcase of Shoes?? Towel used after Hot Tub Session -- oh, wait that would be a SET OF TOWELS!

The whole thing is just disgusting. Really.

I love it!
    Wait a minute, I might be interested if they threw in the tanning machine!

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2890212 View Post
    The negatives received were from the Ebayer purchasing as a buyer. There are no feedbacks shown as this ebayer ever being a seller unless someone didn't give them feedback back. However, I think with the low amount of feedback & the fact the time the ebayer has been on...I would say it's been used just for the purpose of purchasing a few things. Also, Pay Pal account is required & if you pay by Pay Pal....you as a buyer can always file a dispute if the item isn't legit or even if you don't receive it.
    It is very hard to get your money back from paypal...I used to think that until my dad lost 500 dollars for golf clubs that he never got and he paid on paypal...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2890218;
    thanks bach...i didn't read the fine print...oops...I hope it is legit though
    Personally, I think they should of signed up a new name instead of using the one with the negatives. They were starting with practically zero anyway so I don't think being a "newbie" would make a difference at this point. Start with a clean slate & mention the auction is going to charity. Even Ebay has an option in their setup page where you can designate to donate a certain percentage to charity. I'm not sure the ins & outs of that so I don't know if you can choose which one. When I look to purchase things, I always look over the feedbacks & read any negatives or neutrals. I have purchased from some before with a few negatives but when you balance them out against total feedback of 100's or so total comments for that person...that's not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2890251;
    It is very hard to get your money back from paypal...I used to think that until my dad lost 500 dollars for golf clubs that he never got and he paid on paypal...
    How long ago was that Cape?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2890268 View Post
    How long ago was that Cape?
    several years now...

he wrote to paypal and they said he had to wait the 31 days and then the company just disappeared (they had been a power seller - 99% feedback with over 5000 replies) so then they didn't refund...

now - my dad might not have been willing to jump through all their hoops to get his money back - he is fortunate that 500 dollars isn't much money to him - and actually said - I am glad I won the auction b/c the money won't stop me from getting new clubs anyway -I would feel bad if that had happened to somone who spent their savings on them...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2890337;
    several years now...

he wrote to paypal and they said he had to wait the 31 days and then the company just disappeared (they had been a power seller - 99% feedback with over 5000 replies) so then they didn't refund...

now - my dad might not have been willing to jump through all their hoops to get his money back - he is fortunate that 500 dollars isn't much money to him - and actually said - I am glad I won the auction b/c the money won't stop me from getting new clubs anyway -I would feel bad if that had happened to somone who spent their savings on them...
    I do have to say that it does take some patience for filing claims. You want your $ back fast that's for sure! Those bad sellers make it hard for us good ones as well. That's why I was asking how long. I know buyers & sellers alike have been getting frustrated with policies & so Ebay has been making changes especially now under a new CEO this year. Some changes have been for sellers & some to favor the buyers. They don't want to lose customers. The dispute process has to be filed from 45 days from I think paying by Pay Pal. Then if you wait it out for each party to respond & try to arrive at resolve...it's now 20 days once you file it. However, you can forget the 20 days & file to esclate the dispute & then someone comes in & decides it. In some cases even if the buyers wins, the sellers can also be protected against a charge back at the same time. If the buyer had a confirmed address, the seller won't be charged back either for some things. I've only had to file a dispute 1 time & only had 2 filed on me but that was for International shippping & the items did finally get there. It's just that International shipping can take longer in some cases but I completely understood why they had to file it....to protect themselves even though I had a good feedback. That was the same for me on my dispute, I knew the seller had a good feedback but still I wanted that assurance just incase they didn't come through. Well I'm very sorry that happened & I have heard many horror stories! Yikes....

Just maybe - the dress does not belong to Chelsea - she may have borrowed it - and it is being sold by the real owner?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON