Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

well - and it wasn't particularly smart to pick a seller who has 2 negative feedback and only 3 positive...anyone who truly knows ebay will not bid -

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2890126;
    well - and it wasn't particularly smart to pick a seller who has 2 negative feedback and only 3 positive...anyone who truly knows ebay will not bid -
    I noticed that too.

im wondering if someone else has the same dress as Chelsea, and wanted to sell it...can't they refer to the fact that it was worn on 'the bachelor' by Chelsea to gain more profit? are we sure this is really chelsea's dress?

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2890122;
    Or if she has seen how she is going to be edited in future episodes, maybe she's thinking "better get while the getting's good."
    Yes Good point but then that would tell me that she didn't end up as F1.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2890142;
    im wondering if someone else has the same dress as Chelsea, and wanted to sell it...can't they refer to the fact that it was worn on 'the bachelor' by Chelsea to gain more profit? are we sure this is really chelsea's dress?
    Just looked. They are claiming it is her dress. But that does not mean you are not right, particularly with the seller's history.

In the item description the seller says he/she can mail a pic of Chelsea holding the dress so I guess it's real.

In the Ebay listing, the seller states she will be able to provide a photo of Chelsea holding the dress for proof that it is Chelsea's. If this is true, it probably is Chelsea's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugged;2890165;
    In the item description the seller says he/she can mail a pic of Chelsea holding the dress so I guess it's real.
    thanks lady and kasha then i guess it is legit...

The auction description says a pic would be taken with Chelsea holding it to show they would get that particular dress.

Still makes me wonder how weird it is for her to sell the dress while the show is still airing. My gut feeling says she wants to get rid of anything related to the Bachelor.