Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2889785;
    I am very surprised that a bachelorette is selling a dress on Ebay while she is still on the show.
    Maybe she's so p'd off at the whole thing that she wants to get rid of anything that reminds her of it?

Very interesting.
    How do you get inside someone's head?
    If it were me and the experience was positive--I would be keeping it as a keepsake.
    If the experience had left a bad taste in my mouth, I wouldn't be able to get rid of it fast enough.
    I guess there is always the issue she needs the money bad enough to meet her Matt --plane tickets and hotels aren't free!

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2889776;
    Thanks for finding that. I guess she didn't want the keepsake.
    I was thinking the same thing. I am surprised that she is allowed to sell it before the finale of the show airs.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2889892;
    Maybe she's so p'd off at the whole thing that she wants to get rid of anything that reminds her of it?
    i was thinking maybe she didn't like how she looked in it, and decided to sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2889431;
    OOOPS....Even Sarah Stone waited until the show had finished airing. Darn - why do these girls make it so hard on us. Is she F2...is she F1...why list the dress now?
    Interesting & this coming from an Ebay Power Seller as myself..... F1 definately should wait till after the show to give herself more advertising clout to pull in more $. So....hmmmm.....clue?

She had on her myspace before it went private that she was doanting the money to some charity

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah bubs;2890029;
    She had on her myspace before it went private that she was doanting the money to some charity
    That's wonderful! In that case, I would of waited till after the show & then advertised as such in the auction that she would be donating the $ to charity. A plus in my books & if she especially ended up as F1.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah bubs;2890029;
    That is very wonderful and very generous of her!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2890053;
    That's wonderful! In that case, I would of waited till after the show & then advertised as such in the auction that she would be donating the $ to charity. A plus in my books & if she especially ended up as F1.
    Agree BachNoFoolMe,

Perhaps much more money for the charity if it was after the finale.

We have only seen 3 episodes, and some viewers may only tune into the show later than we Forter's do! If she knows she was F1, would make sense to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2890082;
    Agree BachNoFoolMe,

Perhaps much more money for the charity if it was after the finale.

We have only seen 3 episodes, and some viewers may only tune into the show later than we Forter's do! If she knows she was F1, would make sense to wait.
    Or if she has seen how she is going to be edited in future episodes, maybe she's thinking "better get while the getting's good."