Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

I like her spunk
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

So a few people find her to be abrasive but she is just a very strong woman who is forward and intelligent... she is very practical and down to earth. She also has the sweetest side... she is so sensitive and loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine cali;2887451;
    So a few people find her to be abrasive but she is just a very strong woman who is forward and intelligent... she is very practical and down to earth. She also has the sweetest side... she is so sensitive and loyal.
    I think of the contestants we have pegged to go deep into the process she actually has the most who like her, they may have another favorite but they also enjoy her and see all of the good qualities you mentioned in your post.

Out of curiosity do you (plural you's) know if Chelsea played sports in college? She really was awesome on the rugby date we just saw!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine cali;2886791;
    Hey everyone,
    We are new to this.... and when I say we, I mean myself and a few friends. We decided to register and sign-in because we are all together ex-coworkers/friends of Chelsea's. All we know is Chelsea and who she is. And she is awesome... we luv her and hope that she goes far.
    So does this imply Chelsea also quit her job for the show or after filming?!?
    She looks like a lot of fun, and i think she gave Matt her rolling tongue special last night!!

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine cali;2886791;
    Hey everyone,
    We are new to this.... and when I say we, I mean myself and a few friends. We decided to register and sign-in because we are all together ex-coworkers/friends of Chelsea's. All we know is Chelsea and who she is. And she is awesome... we luv her and hope that she goes far.
    Welcome sunshine cali
    I am sooo enjoying Chelsea. She had me laughing on Monday nights episode. She is intelligent, funny, spunky, tells it like it is, and I just fell for her. I hope Matt does too. Chelsea is the one I am rooting for at this point. Thanks for sharing sunshine cali....hope you will share more
    Karey

Does anyone know if Chelsea knows how to play Backgammon?

It's a clue.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;2887484;
    So does this imply Chelsea also quit her job for the show or after filming?!?
    She looks like a lot of fun, and i think she gave Matt her rolling tongue special last night!!
    Not sure about her job currently... we worked with her a few years back. And I 'm not sure if Chelsea knows how to play backgammon (or however you spell that). Wouldn't surprise me if she did, but it doesn't sound like her kind of game... she's definitely into sports and not board games.

Now Noelle IS into board games - that gramma side of her.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2889310;
    Does anyone know if Chelsea knows how to play Backgammon?

It's a clue.
    Why is backgammon a clue?

The clue is in the In Touch article scanned into the Media Thread. He said He would teach the girl he picked to play Backgammon.

So, Chelsea is still in the running. Noelle (not an F3) is not.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)