Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

PDVD_109.jpg

PDVD_000-2.jpg

PDVD_017-1.jpg

I really think that although Chelsea doesn't seem like she is getting the F1 edit... her character and love interest will develop so I can't wait to see how they will develop her character.

This looks like it might be Chelsea's myspace ~ MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/357747576
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2886056;
    This looks like it might be Chelsea's myspace ~ MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/357747576
    Last log in, Today.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Someone also could have made that space for Chelsea, since it's her official bach site photo.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2885577;
    I agree! I got such a kick out of almost everything she said last night. One of my favorites was when she was talking about someone (Ashley?) playing rugby in fake eyelashes and then followed that directly up with "I didn't mean that" or something. She seems like a really fun girl as well as a smart girl. She and Matt both seem to share a bit of a dry wit, which is definitely a sign of intelligence

I've also noticed a fair amount of camraderie with her and Amanda. Did someone post a while back that they were really close in the house?

She had a fun sense of humor last night. Or should I say Fleiss let her sense of humor peek out last night!

This girl is a gem
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Hey everyone,
    We are new to this.... and when I say we, I mean myself and a few friends. We decided to register and sign-in because we are all together ex-coworkers/friends of Chelsea's. All we know is Chelsea and who she is. And she is awesome... we luv her and hope that she goes far.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine cali;2886791;
    Hey everyone,
    We are new to this.... and when I say we, I mean myself and a few friends. We decided to register and sign-in because we are all together ex-coworkers/friends of Chelsea's. All we know is Chelsea and who she is. And she is awesome... we luv her and hope that she goes far.
    sunshine cali! I think Chelsea has quite a few fans on this forum. Hopefully you'll continue to post your insights into her personality, she seems like a hoot!

Hey everyone,

Welcome to the FORT!! I have been very impressed w/Chelsea on the show and she is quickly becoming one of my favorites!! I hope she goes far too!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Hey everyone,
    And I'm already on record as liking Chelsea also. Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Hey everyone,
    Thanks for posting! We love Chelsea too!!