Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Robin - **Spoilers**

Robin - **Spoilers**

Birthplace: Sacramento, CA

Hometown: Holland, MI

Currently resides in: Orlando, FL

Re: Robin - SPOILERS!!!!!!

Another girl living in Orlando, and very striking as well. Nice eyes and smile.

Re: Robin - SPOILERS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2841561;
    Another girl living in Orlando, and very striking as well. Nice eyes and smile.
    ITA. She really does have a gorgeous smile -- it leaps out at you and makes you want to smile back. I hope her personality matches.

Re: Robin - **Spoilers**

Another pretty one! I agree nice smile!

I don't see Robin in a bad light at all, she is so talented and I think there is more to her than what we see. It must be quite a crazy experience for them being in the house. There was something about Robin in one of the previews that stood out to me. She was sitting with someone outside talking and crying (though I don't remember what she actually said) something along the lines, "It hurts her to know that she has hurt people." THAT says alot to me! We all make mistakes and if someone is remorseful my heart just goes out to them, sucker I know.
    Maybe she will get a better edit next week.

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2878583;
    I don't see Robin in a bad light at all, she is so talented and I think there is more to her than what we see. It must be quite a crazy experience for them being in the house. There was something about Robin in one of the previews that stood out to me. She was sitting with someone outside talking and crying (though I don't remember what she actually said) something along the lines, "It hurts her to know that she has hurt people." THAT says alot to me! We all make mistakes and if someone is remorseful my heart just goes out to them, sucker I know.
    Maybe she will get a better edit next week.
    Well said, Suza!! I really like Robin as well! I haven't found her edit to be bad at all. She is very talented and has many layers to her personality. We know Matt isn't her prince charming, but I bet she finds him real soon!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

I love Robin too...she has such a great spunk and I believe she is a wonderful girl - she is so talented and gorgeous...I am glad she will be around for a while - I love her!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2879947;
    I love Robin too...she has such a great spunk and I believe she is a wonderful girl - she is so talented and gorgeous...I am glad she will be around for a while - I love her!!
    My husband's aunt lives in Holland, MI and when we saw her today I asked her what she knew, or had heard, if anything, about Robin or her family. She said Robin was known as a very talented musician, a really nice girl, good family. She said there had been an article in the local paper and the family was sticking tightly to the rules about not being able to say anything.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2880029;
    My husband's aunt lives in Holland, MI and when we saw her today I asked her what she knew, or had heard, if anything, about Robin or her family. She said Robin was known as a very talented musician, a really nice girl, good family. She said there had been an article in the local paper and the family was sticking tightly to the rules about not being able to say anything.
    This was the season for the musicians. I hope her experience was a good one and that she goes on to find love and happiness in her life and with her music.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I quite like Robin too....she is extremely beautiful with just the most gorgeous eyes. In fact I think she is one of the prettiest of the women. And wow...to be able to just play the piano like that...what a talent. I feel badly that her edit appears to be going south next week, and Fleiss will edit her to fit into the script that he has lined up for this season. It saddens me, as she is probably a lovely young woman, who will be edited into something her, or her family will not recognize. How sad. Anyway she is a stunner, and I hope she is able to get past what looks to be her negative edit. Thanks
    Karey

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast