Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Robin - **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Robin - **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JodyJody;2894943;
    While I don't really feel bad about attesting to her character and dispelling myths, I don't want to give out specific personal information. I only mentioned that she went to school in boston for a while, as some were suggesting that she lied about where she was from. I don't think it is right for me or anyone else to say exactly where she went or why she left.

I also can tell you that that picture is one of her senior pictures as I have a copy of it crammed into one of my old picture boxes. As to any other modeling experience, I have no idea.
    I am not her mother or related. I have been on this board and other boards (under another name for years), but as a mother of an aspiring classical singer who has a web site and who makes appearances as she can, I appreciate the fact that you will not give out too much specific personal information on Robin over the internet. It could be very dangerous if not extremely and unnecessarily annoying for her. <gentle smile>

Hey all...I've been away for a while. I am glad to see we've got a few more insiders around...welcome! I have to say, your descriptions of Robin's character and personality are exactly the vibe I've been getting from Robin. I know Fleiss loves to overdramaticize things and many personalities can be "adjusted" in the edit, but this didn't seem to be one of those times. As my career depends on being able to "read" people, I'm a little reassured by your comments that I'm not losing my mind!

As far as her crying last night about the fact that she "hurt others"...baloney! That was a self-indulgent pity-cry (nothing wrong with that as a general principal, we all need it from time to time) dressed up as empathy. One, she may have indeed felt ganged up on by the other girls and two...well, the victim card has been known to work a time or two. Why not give it a try?

I'll be glad to see her go!

FORT Fogey

I will be glad to see her go, as well. Clearly the producers have asked that he keep her around. There is zero chemistry. Matt should never take up acting.

I'm going 2B the next BL! FelizMonkey's Avatar

I have to say, that I am quite bothered by her... in the same line, I do feel sorry for her.. (is that possible?) She is being attacked by all the girls, but I really do think it's far much more deeper than what we see on TV. I personally do not think she's doing it (being "annoying" or whatever) on purpose.. but I will be glad to see her go.. I do not think there is any real "connection" there..with Matt, that is.

FORT Fogey

She knew England better than anyone else who was there, and I think for him it was almost like having someone from home. Remember, he wasn't involved in the house drama, and so he was just enjoying her company male to female which we all know from this show is very, very often quite different from female to female interaction.

Did you notice how she just said, "Yeah.", when Matt called her name at the Rose Ceremony? She was clearly miffed!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Not a fan of this girl at all. I'll be happy when she and her Jay Leno looking self goes bye-bye.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Regular

Did anyone pick up on her talking about Wimble-"T"-on? With her knowledge of high tea etc, she should have known to say Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by She2kat;2903381;
    Did anyone pick up on her talking about Wimble-"T"-on? With her knowledge of high tea etc, she should have known to say Wimbledon!
    Robin probably also says "badmitton" (vs. the correct "badminton") and "congradulations" (vs. "congratulations").

Even Mr. Coffee makes a tea version of the automatic hot beverage maker. Sheez.

She's toast. Too much whinging.....self absorbed.